MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synth into Zoom MS50G (AMBIENT)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Synth into Zoom MS50G (AMBIENT)
Rex Coil 7
The Korg Monologue played into the Zoom MS50G with aftermarket patches for the Zoom. I bought a Zoom MS50G and loaned it to my brother. He's been playing his dual-Monologue rig into it. Here's his bedroom rig ...

I paid $70.00 bucks for that Zoom ("open box MINT!") ... I just bought another one for $80.00. I am deeply impressed with the little wonder ... it easily compares with the Line 6 M13 as far as stacks of simultaneous FX models in series (4 in the M13 ... 6 to 7 in the Zoom). The Zoom is internet connectable via the USB-C I/O jack near the 9v power connector.

So in this video (I did not create it), the Zoom has been loaded up with some customized patches that the video poster is selling ... but that is of no matter, I have posted this to demonstrate how well the Zoom is suited for ambient synth stuff. I've also attached the stock FX list so the entire catalog of FX models may be seen (down beneath the video).

Zoom MS50G FX list LINK = https://www.zoom.co.jp/sites/default/files/products/downloads/pdfs/E_M S-50G_FX-list_v3.pdf

This is one tool I intend to keep handy ...

cookie?!? The Chewbacca Defense Dono-Kun Dance
cretaceousear
Are they easy to edit on the pedal or does it take lots of menu diving?
Rex Coil 7
cretaceousear wrote:
Are they easy to edit on the pedal or does it take lots of menu diving?

It's pretty easy to navigate through things. This video shows some of the abilities. At around 2:20 the player goes through how the sounds are set up. No talking at all. Be patient, watch it through (it's only like five minutes).

cretaceousear
Aarg bloody metal.. Looks a bit too fiddly for me I think. But thanks!
Rex Coil 7
cretaceousear wrote:
Aarg bloody metal.. Looks a bit too fiddly for me I think. But thanks!
.. everyone has their own ideas about what "good" is.

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1