Synth into Zoom MS50G (AMBIENT)

A place for the string slingers, pedal freaks and amp snobs in our midst.

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

Rex Coil 7
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Synth into Zoom MS50G (AMBIENT)

Post by Rex Coil 7 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 am

The Korg Monologue played into the Zoom MS50G with aftermarket patches for the Zoom. I bought a Zoom MS50G and loaned it to my brother. He's been playing his dual-Monologue rig into it. Here's his bedroom rig ...

I paid $70.00 bucks for that Zoom ("open box MINT!") ... I just bought another one for $80.00. I am deeply impressed with the little wonder ... it easily compares with the Line 6 M13 as far as stacks of simultaneous FX models in series (4 in the M13 ... 6 to 7 in the Zoom). The Zoom is internet connectable via the USB-C I/O jack near the 9v power connector.

So in this video (I did not create it), the Zoom has been loaded up with some customized patches that the video poster is selling ... but that is of no matter, I have posted this to demonstrate how well the Zoom is suited for ambient synth stuff. I've also attached the stock FX list so the entire catalog of FX models may be seen (down beneath the video).

[video][/video]

Zoom MS50G FX list LINK = https://www.zoom.co.jp/sites/default/fi ... ist_v3.pdf

This is one tool I intend to keep handy ...

:cookiemonster: :wookie: :domodance:
You mean this place has hot chicks, morning drinking, and free vomit? ... I'm all in!
5U PROJECT - (skip pages 4 through 6, boring junk) ... viewtopic.php?t=78836&highlight=
Never Quit, Die Falling Forward

cretaceousear
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by cretaceousear » Sat May 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Are they easy to edit on the pedal or does it take lots of menu diving?
person, woman, man, camera, TV

Rex Coil 7
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Rex Coil 7 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:28 am

cretaceousear wrote:Are they easy to edit on the pedal or does it take lots of menu diving?

It's pretty easy to navigate through things. This video shows some of the abilities. At around 2:20 the player goes through how the sounds are set up. No talking at all. Be patient, watch it through (it's only like five minutes).

[video][/video]
You mean this place has hot chicks, morning drinking, and free vomit? ... I'm all in!
5U PROJECT - (skip pages 4 through 6, boring junk) ... viewtopic.php?t=78836&highlight=

cretaceousear
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by cretaceousear » Sun May 05, 2019 6:27 am

Aarg bloody metal.. Looks a bit too fiddly for me I think. But thanks!
person, woman, man, camera, TV

Rex Coil 7
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Rex Coil 7 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:13 am

cretaceousear wrote:Aarg bloody metal.. Looks a bit too fiddly for me I think. But thanks!
.. everyone has their own ideas about what "good" is.

:tu:

Return to “Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX”