MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Microvolt Patching Tips
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Microvolt Patching Tips
Auxiliaryoctopus
I have a Pittsburgh Microvolt and an 0-Coast, and I enjoy them both. I'm looking for some more advanced patching techniques on the Microvolt (potentially using the 0-Coast too).

1. Is it possible to use the function generator on the MV as a trackable oscillator? How would I patch that?

2. How can I get some West Coast style frequency mods between these two synths? Basically, I'm seeing these two as one voice. How can I turn them into a complex osc?

3. Any other patch tips you might have. I wish there were more videos on the MV like the 0Coast, but there's not much out there.
Rex Coil 7
Auxiliaryoctopus wrote:
I have a Pittsburgh Microvolt and an 0-Coast, and I enjoy them both. I'm looking for some more advanced patching techniques on the Microvolt (potentially using the 0-Coast too).

1. Is it possible to use the function generator on the MV as a trackable oscillator? How would I patch that?

2. How can I get some West Coast style frequency mods between these two synths? Basically, I'm seeing these two as one voice. How can I turn them into a complex osc?

3. Any other patch tips you might have. I wish there were more videos on the MV like the 0Coast, but there's not much out there.

Auxiliaryoctopus
Cool, sounds great! I can see the 0-Coast is using the Slope to mod the FM. Can't quite tell what else is going on. Patch notes?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1