MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Xaoc Devices Timiszoara: Voltage Controlled DSP Effektor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Xaoc Devices Timiszoara: Voltage Controlled DSP Effektor
versipellis
Any updates on this?
scragz
Yeah! I'm itching to buy one.... kinda in limbo with my rack waiting for this to release so I can rearrange.

edit: Says 2-3 weeks at Analogue Zone but who knows if that is real.
versipellis
scragz wrote:
Yeah! I'm itching to buy one.... kinda in limbo with my rack waiting for this to release so I can rearrange.

edit: Says 2-3 weeks at Analogue Zone but who knows if that is real.

It said that a month ago :p
NoLegs
Never trust release dates or ETA’s from distributors, only the manufacturer themselves and even then take that with a grain of salt
defalut
Also got rid of some stuff to make space and pay for this one, but i´m not holding my breath. Better for Xaoc to make it awesome than a rush job. But of course an ETA would be nice.
cool
versipellis
Analog Zone still saying 2 to 3 weeks, ahah.

Anyone heard any news from Xaoc elsewhere?
exper
My guess is, it’s still a way off. If you notice from the superbooth vids, they didn’t really show it found anything. So it might have been very early on in development.
defalut
exper wrote:
My guess is, it’s still a way off. If you notice from the superbooth vids, they didn’t really show it found anything. So it might have been very early on in development.

Yes, probably correct. Usually they give some hint like "Q1", "summer", "end of the year" or similar. Now - nothing afaik. So it might be far away in space + time..
Daisuk
The Odessa is in production now, maybe this one is nearing production as well? Mr. Green
exper
Daisuk wrote:
The Odessa is in production now, maybe this one is nearing production as well? Mr. Green

It's good to be positive, but the Odessa was shown long before the latest Superbooth stuff. I think May of last year if I recall.
smile
versipellis
So we've another year more to go razz My wallet is thankful.. I think?
Placid Mouse
I can't wait to hear some reviews of this, it looks incredible. I'm also a former z-dsp owner and whilst I thought it was a great module, I couldn't justify the hp as I limit myself to just 7u.

Great job as always Xaoc, I love the faders too, it makes monitoring levels easy.
StateAzure
Really looking forward to this, and their BBD delay! Saving space for both.
Sinamsis
Any updates on this one, or where it may fall in the bigger picture of their new releases? Looks like Odessa is about to start shipping right?
conscious
Sinamsis wrote:
Any updates on this one, or where it may fall in the bigger picture of their new releases? Looks like Odessa is about to start shipping right?

next in line is an effects modul and this looks quie right.
versipellis
Any news on this?
tuj
This is a lot like the Dervish. FV-1 based as well.
cliffemu
tuj wrote:
This is a lot like the Dervish. FV-1 based as well.

did you see the sd card slot?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3