MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

US shipping from Schneidersladen
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author US shipping from Schneidersladen
Nevada
Anyone have a bunch of feel good stories about receiving schneidersladen items in the US?

I bought a module from them late last month and I haven’t received any kind of tracking information yet.

I’ve email info@ and do@ several times but get no reply other than, initially, someone saying “it’s about to clear customs.”

Not sure what that means but I’m mainly trying to predict the signature time.
motorhead412
I ordered Planar 2 from Schneiders when it first came out because I was too impatient to get it from somewhere in North America. The package arrived with no problems. Hang in there, buddy!
Nevada
motorhead412 wrote:
I ordered Planar 2 from Schneiders when it first came out because I was too impatient to get it from somewhere in North America. The package arrived with no problems. Hang in there, buddy!

Thank you! Also realizing super booth may have something to do with it...

Any idea what shipping method was used?
nolongerhuman
I order from them quite a bit. Shipping (and email response) is usually lightning fast. I'm not sure the size or weight of the module you ordered, but they generally ship Fedex International Economy to me, it's been on average 7 business days.

I'd probably email them again honestly, see if they can track it down for you, or give you a tracking number to do so.
Rigo
Maybe they are all very busy with Superbooth ?
JohnLRice
I think I've ordered once or twice from them and never had a problem. It's been too long ago to remember details but they are a good outfit. thumbs up
SOPiiAC
My order of LPZW WK3 shipped pretty fast. So I was happy with that. I do think the shipping price for such a small module was pretty high but oh well. Carbon footprint and all that. seriously, i just don't get it
motorhead412
Nevada wrote:
Any idea what shipping method was used?

Fedex
Nevada
Strangely this continues.... In April Phil said “it’s about to clear customs” but had no tracking. Then Monday Jessica said they were busy with Superbooth and I would get a tracking number soon.

I’m guessing someone was very mixed up?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1