MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Roland HS-60/ Juno 106 pitch bend lever LED mod
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Roland HS-60/ Juno 106 pitch bend lever LED mod
1986Bowler
First off, I apologize if this is redundant- everytime I enter something in the search function, I get "no results" to things like "Moog" or the like.

Anyways, I am in the process of repairing my Roland HS-60- the Sub Osc was broken when I bought it, and the knob is gone, so I am going to Syntaur to buy parts for it.

I figured, while I'm there, why not buy the two clear pitch bend wheel parts and add a sweet 70's red LED to light it up?

I know others have done this. I've already done the Google search and come up empty handed. Help! I would love to do this, and I suspect it isn't too hard to do- just would like to hear if someone has already done it and how.
synthetek
I have a light up clear bender on mine. It used to be sold as whole replacement board with the bender, the 3 sliders , pots & switch. The LEDs are on the board. Without that board you would have to find a spot to tap into the power from the power supply and wire in some LEDs

1986Bowler
Good to know!

Thanks for the heads up!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1