MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buying a 2nd Hand Matrixbrute
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Buying a 2nd Hand Matrixbrute
mikmanner
Hello, looking for advice. I’m buying a matrixbrute from a stranger who is brining it round mine this weekend, it’s a big bastard so can anyone recommend any ways I can test it to make sure I’m getting one in perfect working order? Should I test pitch tracking, knob wobbles, signal to noise? I’m not sure what to expect from it. Just posting this because it’s a lot of money to spend on a big toy.
Mr. Aloud
Can´t tell you much except this: Even on a brand spanking new one (dealer) the fader caps are not really well aligned and look like things were bent. Not a biggie though, just less pretty. I´d check the mod matrix for ALL LEDs working and responsiveness of switches.
mikmanner
Mr. Aloud wrote:
Can´t tell you much except this: Even on a brand spanking new one (dealer) the fader caps are not really well aligned and look like things were bent. Not a biggie though, just less pretty. I´d check the mod matrix for ALL LEDs working and responsiveness of switches.

nice one thanks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1