MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Average wait time for email response from buchla?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Average wait time for email response from buchla?
ws9848
Its getting close to 3 weeks now and I have not heard back from buchla. That seems like a long time to me for some reaon. Whats your experience?
Rex Coil 7
ws9848 wrote:
Its getting close to 3 weeks now and I have not heard back from buchla. That seems like a long time to me for some reaon. Whats your experience?
I would have hit them again in one week.

Send another one. Can't hurt.

seriously, i just don't get it
diophantine
What email address are you using? (just want to make sure you're using a current one for Buchla USA and not an old one from the BEMI era, etc.)
Kent
Drop a line to Foxtone with your inquiry. Superbooth could also be compounding matters.
vgermuse
Agreed on wait time, but the handful of folks have been busy during that time with Moogfest and now Superbooth.....

Best,
Todd
ws9848
Yes so, I did get a response about a week later then I responded back and I got nothing so about a week later I emailed again but you guys are right about moogfest and superbooth. I bet thats what it is. I feel a little better now. Thanks Guinness ftw!
rkilman
I'm having the same experience and have a little to add... I had been corresponding with Patrick, but Marc sent me an email earlier this week letting me know he no longer worked there, so in addition to moogfest and superbooth, they are down one person.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1