MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New game: control room or modular synth jam?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author New game: control room or modular synth jam?
JES
I'll start.

This one is from https://designyoutrust.com/2018/01/vintage-beauty-soviet-control-rooms  / . The funny hats give it away though.
raccoonboy
I work offshore and see rooms like this all the time. Love all the buttons haha. I'm usually on an oil rig but the control rooms on the FPSOs are always cooler. Nice green CRTs and shit. Very blade runner.

Thinking of taking some photos of them. Haha. On film naturally.
Rex Coil 7
I worked in Titan II ICBM silos in the very early 1980s ... also quite similar.

I've built/DIY a number of audio devices with design elements heavily influenced by those control systems.

.... check the "chops" sideburns on the guy in the center ..... thumbs up thumbs up
cptnal
I like the ceiling. Like an upside down seventies dance floor. It's peanut butter jelly time!
Gizmo
It's a gargantuan prototype synth. The lab coats give it away.
cptnal
I think my avatar is apropos to this game...
chachi
pretty sure those are the FM operator diagrams up there on the top..
morgulbee
They're obviously making pepperoni pizza. They're wearing chefs outfits and the plans are along the top.
raccoonboy
chachi wrote:
pretty sure those are the FM operator diagrams up there on the top..

definitely
revtor
The wooden cabinets and control surfaces are very unique.. I like the low angle and drawers. Might be great for a built-in modular synth piece of studio furniture
Gizmo
revtor wrote:
The wooden cabinets and control surfaces are very unique.. I like the low angle and drawers. Might be great for a built-in modular synth piece of studio furniture

Yes, furniture is often used to make music.
Gizmo
morgulbee wrote:
They're obviously making pepperoni pizza. They're wearing chefs outfits and the plans are along the top.

You nailed it. PEPPERONI for sure.
Gizmo
revtor wrote:

Handy when you have a sudden inspiration. Convenient while cooking.

Idunno
Pizza? Aye, but them chefs look decidedly French.
Rex Coil 7
Gizmo wrote:
revtor wrote:

Yes, furniture is often used to make music.

.. and then it becomes rebellious and is used to MAKE ROCK!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1