MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

issue with es-8 / adat / soundcard / vcvrack / silentway
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author issue with es-8 / adat / soundcard / vcvrack / silentway
boombipbass
Hi,

I want touse the programs mentioned in the topics but I have my own soundcard. Its annoying to only use ES-8 via USB so then I have to wire my speakers to my modular too and have no control.

How could I just put the ES-8 on my Orion32+ soundcard/audiodriver alks still use VCVRack and SilentWay instead of only sending and receiving audio?

How do I adjust the settings withsilentWay or VCV Rack with ES-8?:-(
I use my ADAT and I can send and receive audio but I cannot use Silentway in ableton on windows 10
os
What's the problem exactly? Silent Way works fine on Windows 10.
boombipbass
Yes but I do not know how to send CV to my ES-8 in ableton with only the ADAT connected
boombipbass
I can only send/receive audio
os
Audio and CVs are exactly the same thing. What is stopping you sending CVs? You'll have to be more specific.
boombipbass
os wrote:
Audio and CVs are exactly the same thing. What is stopping you sending CVs? You'll have to be more specific.

I do not know how to select it in Silentway(so lets say my Orion(which has a routingmatrix has the ES-8 outputs on channel 12 to 15, how to assign them to them?
os
You don't select it in Silent Way. You select the outputs of the track in your DAW.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1