MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mattson is changing servers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author Mattson is changing servers
mmm
Today marks the end of my term with my original web hosting server.

The owner wishes to remove it and suggested that I find a new home.

So far, we've managed to move the site and the WIKI to the new server but, the scripting for the shopping cart doesn't seem to be compatible with the new server. very frustrating

We've obtained new cart software and are in the process of adding everything. It will take a few days. So, if anybody needs anything, you all know where to find me 8_)

Also, any links that point directly to the old sevcom.com server will probably result in a 401 error after midnight. If anybody notices anything not working correctly, I'd really appreciate a heads up. we're not worthy

Thanks.

Mattson Mini Modular
mmm
The site and the WIKI have been successfully transfered to the new server.

The cart is still down. I spent the last two days loading product data into it. It's so much nicer.

I'm still loading the remaining stuff into the convenience accessories catagory but, everything else is done.

We are having problems trying to figure out how to work the shipping. That's why we're not up yet. Anybody have any insight along those lines?

Check it out.
http://www.mattsonminimodular.com/shop/

Technically, it's not officially up yet but, it is there and functional. I think. Sign up and check it out.

Then, lets come up with some ideas for a sale. The cart lets me create sales on specific items on set date ranges or, I can generate a coupon code. I'm dying to try that on a MW sale nanners

Also, I've re-organized the WIKI and made it more appealing and comprehensive. Give it a look and let me know if I screwed anything up.

http://www.mattsonminimodular.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thanks Guys!

George
computer controlled
Nice looking site =o]
Adam-V
Nice one George. I've sent you some constructive comments via PM.

Cheers,
Adam-V
ach_gott
That is one fine looking store. thumbs up
pugix
Looks great, George. thumbs up

Another Zencart! A few years ago my wife had advised Paul Schreiber (Synthesis Technology) to try Zencart for his online store and he's been using it ever since. Hope you like it.
haricots
No love from Severed Heads? seriously, i just don't get it
mmm
haricots wrote:
No love from Severed Heads? seriously, i just don't get it

They wanted to remove that server and waited until the end of my paid term.
mmm
The new MMM store is now officially on line and linked to the main web site. applause

What a chore.

I managed to set it up so that new customers who sign up get a 5% discount on their first order hyper

The confirmation email gives the details on the promotional code and you enter it at checkout.

Now, I'm dying to try out the sales functions. What should we put on sale?

Mattson Mini Modular
negativspace
I need a Quad AD/ASR board... so how about those? wink

Glad to hear it's up and running, I'll be taking advantage of it this week.
Jason Brock
mmm wrote:
I managed to set it up so that new customers who sign up get a 5% discount on their first order hyper

The confirmation email gives the details on the promotional code and you enter it at checkout.

I entered the code and the website got angry at me and said:

"Warning: This coupon could only be used 1 times."

Seems like it was set up in Highlander Mode ("there can be only one") instead of one time per new customer. I only ordered one DIY board, so it would have been $4 or something. No big deal at all to me, but I thought you'd like to know so you could take a look at it.
mmm
soundxplorer wrote:
mmm wrote:

Seems like it was set up in Highlander Mode ("there can be only one") instead of one time per new customer. I only ordered one DIY board, so it would have been $4 or something. No big deal at all to me, but I thought you'd like to know so you could take a look at it.

Or, "The One" mode. Sorry, I'll go read the instructions. Seems kind of weird that it would only allow a first-come-first-serve coupon. seriously, i just don't get it

Thanks for letting me know. I never order from myself so, it's the only way to find out. Dead Banana
mmm
soundxplorer wrote:
mmm wrote:

You were right. In the coupon setup there's a cell for uses per customer and uses per coupon.

My head was thinking one use per one customer. Nope. Now, it's set for 1 use per customer and 50000 uses per coupon. So, I need 50,000 new customers to sign up and use it applause

I'll throw something weird in the box to make up the $4 nanners
Jason Brock
mmm wrote:
I never order from myself so, it's the only way to find out. Dead Banana

You should! The customer service is excellent!

Cool, thanks again! w00t
mmm
soundxplorer wrote:
mmm wrote:
I never order from myself so, it's the only way to find out. Dead Banana

You should! The customer service is excellent!

Cool, thanks again! w00t

IDK. The guy is always arguing with me. very frustrating 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1