||AMALGAMOD - 2019 Ultralight System
Here's a peek at the final prototype of our new Ultralight System! Available as an airline carry-on compatible 6U/104HP and 12U/104HP travel case but also in various studio configurations using our new mounting system. There are a few minor tweaks but it will be basically as you see it here.
I should mention that the first 3 batches have been pre-ordered so new orders will take around 6 months to deliver. Thanks to everyone on the wait list for being so patient. There were many twists and turns in the development of this design but I am finally ready to release it into the wild with the first units shipping next week.
I'll follow up with studio pics, specs, pricing and full description in 2-3 weeks. In the meantime if you'd like pricing, drop us a line via amalgamod.com/contact.
12U/104HP Ultralight Folding Case Features:
• Lightweight Design
• Matte Black Anodised Aluminium
• EVA High Density Handle Grip
• M3 Tapped Strips
• Closes with Patch Intact
• Separates into 2 x 6U/104HP Cases
• 8 x Modular I/O Slots (4 per 6U)
• 3 Position Busboard Mounting
• Heavy Duty Protective Soft Case + Quick Release Shoulder Strap
• Low Noise Active Busboard (2 Isolated Zones)
• I/O Modules: USB Power Socket, Blanking Panel
• Future I/O Modules: 12 Ch Trunk Line (IDC26), 8 Ch Balanced Output (DB25), MIDI/CV/Gate
• 2 x USB LED Lamps with 3 x Brightness Setting
• Forthcoming Range of Accessories: Desktop/Wallmount/Side Opening (TBA)
• 550 x 340 x 220mm (inc. soft case)
• 78mm Between Face Plates (when closed)
• 60mm Internal Depth (48mm over Busboard, 42mm over I/O Modules)
• 12U Folding Case - 4.8kg (inc. busboards)
• 12U Protective Cover - 0.8kg
• Low Profile Design
• 6 Layer PCB with dedicated layers for +12V/-12V/+5V and 3 layers for 0V
• Low Noise Post Switching Regulators
• 2 Zone Isolation
• 24 x Output Headers
• 4 x I/O Headers (5V/0V/CV/Gate)
| br>Looking good. Can't wait for mine. br> br>
| br>Beautiful work Ian! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one! br> br>
| br>Looks great! Wish I was in the market for a new case. br> br>
| br>Adding another "wish I was in the market for a new case". That's a beautiful piece of kit. br> br>
| br>Stunning case, great work! br> br>
| br>Nice work. What is the dimensions between the 6U? Wondering if there is space for detachable 1U slot.? br> br>
| br>Looks fantastic!
Will the 6u be the half of 12u case or deeper? br> br>
| br>Damn these look awesome! br> br>
think i'm chill w/my ABS folding case though. still a pleasure....
| br>Very interested to know the cost of getting one of these to the US, sent a message via the contact form. br> br>