MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

empress'ive! Most empress'ive!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author empress'ive! Most empress'ive!
DSC
Wanted to get this sublime reverb into euro, well you know the rest of the story. Can be whispy and airy and also diaphanous...
...especially with long timed LFO CV's! Lovely thumbs up

Brooks
DSC
Freakin Bravo.
Multi Grooves
hyper
cackland
Mate... nice work as always.

Modding pedals seems like your thing. Big Sky then this... would you consider commissioned work?
Sinamsis
Damn, that's beautiful. Is an Echosystem on your to do list as well?
chiavere
Wow!

Would love to have my Empress echo system “chopped” - do you do commissions?!?

BRAVO! applause
hawkfuzz
ZOIA soon I’d imagine
moogah
LOL dude no fair putting these on ModularGrid, such a tease!

Lovely work ... I'd love one wink
Bots
Wow that looks amazing! Can you do this with my Empress ;-) love
cackland
If you don't have time for commissioned builds, perhaps a step by step guide on how you mod your pedals -> cv inputs, power, things to look out for, etc..?
Jaypee
empressive!
DSC
This year has been a bit crazy with my schedule I hope to have more time next year for more custom commissions. I am currently converting a 100 year old, Baptist church over to a recording studio. It's a dream come true, but lots of work thumbs up Couple pics of the church...

I had tried to release some DIY plans, but then I had a guy who claimed he followed my instructions and fried his Space pedal. So after that I decided I would not release any DIY info. I don't need a lot of people looking for me with pitchforks and fried guitar pedals, and I imagine the pedal manufacturers are relieved too hihi One bad apple spoiled the whole bunch in this case.

If you seriously want one, please email empress directly and let them know there is a gaping hole in eurorack for high quality reverbs and delays. I just got tired of waiting for them all thumbs up

goiks
nice work (as usual), and nice church! i dream of doing something similar after retiring from my day job in a few years, except i might like to live in it too.
minisystem
I would use my Empress Reverb so much more if it was racked in euro!
mick
DSC wrote:
This year has been a bit crazy with my schedule I hope to have more time next year for more custom commissions. I am currently converting a 100 year old, Baptist church over to a recording studio. It's a dream come true, but lots of work thumbs up Couple pics of the church...

I had tried to release some DIY plans, but then I had a guy who claimed he followed my instructions and fried his Space pedal. So after that I decided I would not release any DIY info. I don't need a lot of people looking for me with pitchforks and fried guitar pedals, and I imagine the pedal manufacturers are relieved too hihi One bad apple spoiled the whole bunch in this case.

If you seriously want one, please email empress directly and let them know there is a gaping hole in eurorack for high quality reverbs and delays. I just got tired of waiting for them all thumbs up

duuuuuuuude, so cool! screaming goo yo
subdo
Very nice! I remember you talking about wanting to do this. Great to see it happen. What does the "control" CV input do? Is it algorithm select?
MegaHercZ
DSC
What would you charge to do this to my empress reverb? (Or if you would do this at all). Thank you

Ronie
Speedfreq68@hotmail.com
cackland
Fair call on not releasing plans based on your experience.

I’ll be standing by when you open your doors for commissioned pedal modding
DSC
subdo wrote:
What does the "control" CV input do? Is it algorithm select?

It is the breakout from the 1 expression port from the back of the original pedal. It can be assigned to what you want to control.
Nutritional Zero
Empress seems like a company fighting itself from within... e.g, the Zoia...

Footswitches are for feet, feet go on the floor. Tiny touch surfaces and OLED displays go on the table.

They probably need to bite the bullet and embrace a non-legacy form factor
hawkfuzz
Switches are for pressing and can be used by feet and even hammers. It's no different than having a multi-fx pedal and scrolling to the different settings. It's just very customized.

The intent isn't to press the buttons while playing. It is to allow you to design in the pedal and then take it out to perform. More people can use a pedal board version of something than a desktop version of something. Pedal board versions of things require no adjustment for desktop, but the same doesn't work the other way.

What do you mean by "non-legacy form factor"?
DSC
I was looking for an available list of MIDI CC's for the Zoia. From what I can tell, anything can be assigned? Anyone that has one used it with external MIDI? Just curious.
thetwlo
That's gorgeous!! convert mine!
While I have the Echosystem pedal, it's never impressed me like the Reverb, updates coming soon to change that, hopefully!!!
MATSmile
DSC wrote:
I was looking for an available list of MIDI CC's for the Zoia. From what I can tell, anything can be assigned? Anyone that has one used it with external MIDI? Just curious.

I did. It does work pretty well with MIDI. CV input can be a little wonky thou.
dubonaire
DSC wrote:
I am currently converting a 100 year old, Baptist church over to a recording studio.

I don't need a lot of people looking for me with pitchforks

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2