MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Make Noise system?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author New Make Noise system?
eyeiaye
In an interview I saw that Make noise is going to sell a new “system.” Any idea of what that is called and what modules it will be. If I recall the concept was a tape system?
ggillon
I believe it's something like this?

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/915796
ayruos
There's a XOH at the end. Played around a bit with the system at Superbooth. It's titled a microsound tape system or something like that.

Wogglebug
Maths
Morphagene
QPAS
Xpan
Mimeophon
XOH

In their 104hp skiff format.
ayruos

Here's the end of the system from Superbooth.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, I can't exactly remember if it had the XPAN or not.
phats
This seems like a really nice system to explore and get lost in
mdoudoroff
Basically, a re-designed System Concrète in stereo.
cackland
Is there a discounted cost associated with getting a make noise system?
mdoudoroff
cackland wrote:
Is there a discounted cost associated with getting a make noise system?

4-8% less than the cost of the modules on their own (plus you get a case and power supply… and with the Shared System, you also get that 1U mult and I/O utility row.)
cackland
Thanks for the clarification. Never considered a shared MN system, might for the upcoming stereo skiff option.
Rex Coil 7
ayruos wrote:

Here's the end of the system from Superbooth.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, I can't exactly remember if it had the XPAN or not.
On my computer monitor those modules look to be a dark, almost forest green. Are they??
hallospceboy
Definitely black. I just can’t tell if they’re matte or not. I’m thinking they’re matte but I’ve yet to see a Qpas in person still.
ayruos
Matte black. All their (new) stuff is matte black now. These mobile phone auto exposure and auto white balance tends to ruin things a bit smile

Think the only silver panel stuff are the earlier modules which are not part of any systems.
xenosapien
ayruos wrote:
Think the only silver panel stuff are the earlier modules which are not part of any systems.

which is a frickin' shame if you ask me.
I am still hoping (to no avail, I´m sure) that they will release any of the new "black only" modules in silver versions.

aesthetics matter to some of us (even if they shouldn´t, objectively), and I don´t like to mix silver and black panels... it makes me not want to use them.
(stupid, I know)
ayruos
I have no problems in mixing them wink

[/img]
xenosapien
good for you.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1