MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where do you find amateur live shows? (NY/BK)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Where do you find amateur live shows? (NY/BK)
erik5
Ive been patching for a little over 2 years now, but during that entire time I simply could not figure out where to find modular synth artists playing out!

Now when I say amateur, I just mean not going to see a modular gig from someone very notable like blawan or surgeon playing to a pretty big crowd in a club. I really want to be a part of that intimate modular performance scene where I can SEE the artist patching and really experience it fully. Maybe even have a conversation afterwards about the set and their performance rack.

I dont see any events based on google searches, meetup events, facebook groups. But I KNOW they are out there playing some gig every night.

Anybody have any leads or advice? I live in brooklyn, so I'm sure theres plenty of events going on. I've heard that people find a lot of their events through instagram, but I dont know who to follow in the NY modular scene either.
authorless
I'd ask the folks at Control. They'd likely know.
Reese P. Dubin
In the last 6 years gigs with people modularing in NYC have exploded
i cant tell you where exactly anymore cuz i dont pay any attention,but there is no shortage
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1