MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bullet Train Blues
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Bullet Train Blues
Toshni123
I work in Tokyo and have brought a small skiff with me based around a Qu-Bit Chord as a voice and recorded some tracks.

Comments appreciated as this is my first foray into recording something and opening it up for public attack haha...Only being doing Modular for about a year and don't have any musical training.

Bullet Train Blues
Muff McMuff
I like the sounds around 28 seconds in. I am listening on headphones and there is almost no sound on the right. I thought it was my headphones but i checked with some other audio and they are fine.
Toshni123
Thanks for the reply, I haven't quite got the hang of recording stereo yet so its one channel recording only......

That said I appreciate the feedback as I don't have any musical training and its just what I've learnt along the way.

The sounds at the beginning are just a done using Rings only, feeding back the output to the input varying a few knobs...easy patch and quite effective.
Muff McMuff
A lot of modules output mono signals. I use a Doepfer A138 mixer and a normal mono patch cable into a Tascam DR05 set to record in mono. Its a simple set up and works well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1