Bullet Train Blues

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, lisa, Joe.

Toshni123
Common Wiggler

Bullet Train Blues

Post by Toshni123 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:22 am

I work in Tokyo and have brought a small skiff with me based around a Qu-Bit Chord as a voice and recorded some tracks.

Comments appreciated as this is my first foray into recording something and opening it up for public attack haha...Only being doing Modular for about a year and don't have any musical training.

Bullet Train Blues

Muff McMuff
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Muff McMuff » Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 am

I like the sounds around 28 seconds in. I am listening on headphones and there is almost no sound on the right. I thought it was my headphones but i checked with some other audio and they are fine.

Toshni123
Common Wiggler

Post by Toshni123 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 am

Thanks for the reply, I haven't quite got the hang of recording stereo yet so its one channel recording only......

That said I appreciate the feedback as I don't have any musical training and its just what I've learnt along the way.

The sounds at the beginning are just a done using Rings only, feeding back the output to the input varying a few knobs...easy patch and quite effective.

Muff McMuff
Veteran Wiggler

Post by Muff McMuff » Wed May 22, 2019 7:51 am

A lot of modules output mono signals. I use a Doepfer A138 mixer and a normal mono patch cable into a Tascam DR05 set to record in mono. Its a simple set up and works well.

Return to “Your Tunes Here”