MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

the washers that came with my SOS....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author the washers that came with my SOS....
Animal
...I must have more. Anyone know what size they are? Having a heck of a time trying to figure it out.
HeWhoWantsJeans
I think I keep buying Size 3 (2.5mm?) clear washers for my stuff. Granted, I don't remember if they're the same as the ones 'Flight supplies, but he spoiled me.

Ever since I got my SoS I've been putting washers under every goddamn module and it drives me a bit nuts when people don't. Let's avoid rack rash, peeps!
flight
Regrettably, that particular batch was a random size aberration. The standard #4 washer has a larger OD than those. However, I have found another that is closer to those, but with an even smaller OD:
Screw size: #4
I.D.: 0.120"
O.D.: 0.220"
MFG part number: A361-775
MFG by: Seastrom Manufacturing
Distributed by McMaster-Carr, part number: 90295a059
mhtones
flight wrote:
However, I have found another that is closer to those, but with an even smaller OD:
Screw size: #4
I.D.: 0.120"
O.D.: 0.220"
MFG part number: A361-775
MFG by: Seastrom Manufacturing
Distributed by McMaster-Carr, part number: 90295a059

Hi Flight,

Have you ordered these particular ones from McMaster-Carr? Just want to confirm that they work ok. Looks like they sell a pack of 100 for $2+change, but can't seem to figure out shipping costs before I place my order. Hopefully, it's pretty reasonable.

Thanks,
Mark

P.S. Just bought my first set of eurorack modules from AH and it includes a Plague Bearer. Looking forward to the fun!
flight
They work fine, here's a picture of one on a standard M3 mounting screw:
mhtones
Cool. Thanks! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1