MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sts Serge Active Processor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Sts Serge Active Processor
jamb
Hey does anyone who owns the Serge Active Processor know if it can process pulses?
wavecircle
Yes, used to mix rhythms all the time on my STS system.
FatRocky
Is the a remarkable difference between the R*S version and the STS one? hmmm.....
wavecircle
FatRocky wrote:
Is the a remarkable difference between the R*S version and the STS one? hmmm.....

I don't have the RS one in my system, I do need to perform that upgrade. From what I heard the RS version is even more accurate as Serge himself redesigned it for modern components.
sopresada
Also of note that the R*S one has a trigger/logical flip-flop on the bottom section as opposed to the STS scaler.
jamb
awesome, thanks for the replies.
FatRocky
it would be awesome if R*S release a Dual CV Processor + Dual Active Processor in a 4x4 (4u) module. One Active Processor with flipflop and one with scaler
wavecircle
FatRocky wrote:
it would be awesome if R*S release a Dual CV Processor + Dual Active Processor in a 4x4 (4u) module. One Active Processor with flipflop and one with scaler

LW can build that.
jamb
FatRocky wrote:

if you have him make one, order two.. i'd take one.
FatRocky
wavecircle wrote:
FatRocky wrote:

LW can build that.

Absolutely true! he might even add more improvements and upgrades to Active Processors and CV Processors.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1