MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Confirming True Bypass
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author Confirming True Bypass
Infa Red
I just want to triple confirm that when I am not using any of the Juno66 mod parameters that it is a 100% true bypass of the mod and the synth is playing at 100% its original path-ways and components ? Therefore playing/sounding as if the mod was never installed ?

And if so, what is the stationary positions the settings need to be to be in 100% true bypass of the mod ? Is it:

Key Transpose = OFF (not lit)
Arpeggio Mode = Up (all the way up)
Arpeggio Range = 1 (all the way up)

?? This is correct ?
tubbutec
Hi,

the only difference is the new modes selectable by the switches and the TRANSPOSE button having re-assigned functionality. The only function that is missing after installing Juno-66 is key transpose.
However, if you were originally using it to transpose chords, you can now do this in chord memory mode.

Quote:

Yes that is correct.
Infa Red
tubbutec wrote:

Quote:

Yes that is correct.

Great to know ! Thanks for your speedy response.

I was concerned because I notice it replaces the big chip (D8049C) and therefore was wondering if this causes any difference to the audio's path either physical or synthesis wise.
tubbutec
Quote:
I was concerned because I notice it replaces the big chip (D8049C) and therefore was wondering if this causes any difference to the audio's path either physical or synthesis wise.

By replacing the CPU, we can control voice assigning and the DCO frequency (this is how we achieve portamento). The audio path however is completely analogue and can not be influenced by Juno-66.
Infa Red
tubbutec wrote:
The audio path however is completely analogue and can not be influenced by Juno-66.

Thanks for that confirmation right there. All I needed to know. Appreciate your time.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1