MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

the apotheosis of my modular endeavour
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author the apotheosis of my modular endeavour
lisa
New track! This one is really the essence of my efforts in eurorack. Simple melodic riff driven by some euclidean pulse, basic trip hop beat, straightforward bassline and a clean melodic line added after recording the patch.

This is what I do. cool

[s]http://soundcloud.com/verklighetensfolk/milpa-isles[/s]
Fog Door
This is really good, nice melody and great sounds, uplifting and yet also (to my ears) a little melancholy. I particularly like the final segment from 2:47, I seem to say this a lot on here but I wish it was longer smile
Rex Coil 7
What? ... no cello this time? cry
lisa
Fog Door wrote:
This is really good, nice melody and great sounds, uplifting and yet also (to my ears) a little melancholy. I particularly like the final segment from 2:47, I seem to say this a lot on here but I wish it was longer smile

Thanks! love

Rex Coil 7 wrote:
What? ... no cello this time? cry

Sorry! waah
lisa
The main riff is Plaits played by René driven by a euclidean pulse from Pamela´s New Workout. It's kept interesting by loads of slow modulation, of course. Drums from the Elektron Rytm. The bassline is Make Noise DPO through Joranalogue Filter 8, sequenced from Ornament & Crime Sequins. The melody is played by hand on my brand new Arturia MicroFreak. screaming goo yo
Fog Door
The MicroFreak looks like quite an exciting piece of kit but I'm really not sure I could live with the keyboard. Not that I am a keyboard snob because my playing is rudimentary at best. It seems you are putting it to good use though!
lisa
Fog Door wrote:
The MicroFreak looks like quite an exciting piece of kit but I'm really not sure I could live with the keyboard. Not that I am a keyboard snob because my playing is rudimentary at best. It seems you are putting it to good use though!

Well. I'm a pianist and I like it. grin I guess it's all about managing your expectations. I didn't expect it to be like playing a piano or even a mini key toy synth. I expected it to be like tiny control surfaces (organized tonally in a way that I recognize) and I'd say that it is.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1