MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

forgive me
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author forgive me
julian
divisionbyzero
[/img]
Kent
Eewww...

The recent all blue and all red panels really destroy the originals beautiful and harmonic esthetic. If I’d liked this, I’d have more Eurorack.
Lovely work otherwise.
Peake
ArguZ
Kent wrote:
Eewww...

The recent all blue and all red panels really destroy the originals beautiful and harmonic esthetic. If I’d liked this, I’d have more Eurorack.
Lovely work otherwise.

I couldn't agree more...
But it's nice to see the format is alive wink
julian
The red is just a bit of (time sensitive) fun - its not one i, personally, intend to pursue at this time.

Please remember, however, that noone is going to "ruin" your system by forcing a coloured panel into your setup... : )
Kent
julian wrote:

Please remember, however, that noone is going to "ruin" your system by forcing a coloured panel into your setup... : )

No shit, Julian. hihi I don't see the claim being made until you introduced it.
elmerfudd
Old Gaelic saying,
All being starts with the word.

Now that Julian has stated it the EU will soon mandate that every modular synth has at least one brightly colored panel.....and no more bananas.
julian
...and a bit of whacky type face also. Just to grate a bit more! : )
djangosfire
I think this is absolutely stunning! This is fun!

julian wrote:
Rex Coil 7
julian wrote:
Please forgive me
... you are beyond redemption ... sacrilege!!! Witch! Witch I say!! Fetch the pitchforks! Fetch the torches!

Mr. Green hihi cool

lol lol lol

(looks great to me! ... then again I'm not one to follow the herd when it comes to tradition)

Ginko
Damn, I have deutranopia and I couldn't even tell the panel was red. I thought the heresy was about a charcoal panel confused

I also found out today that my Easel has purple/violet banana jacks - they are not all blue d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1