MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Behringer BARP-2600
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Behringer BARP-2600
paperCUT
https://www.matrixsynth.com/2019/05/behringer-barp-2600-arp-2600-pcb-s ighted.html

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but can't seem to find a topic.

tioJim
"BARP" <<< lolz
Panason
I'm awaitin' for the Broma Bolaris, and the Birklon.
hamildad
Having a look at this.

Osc 2& 3 seem to have 4x outs, so that might be full fat oscs on more than Osc2.

Initial gain slider seems to have gone vertical.

Also seems like twice as many vertical sliders on the bottom half from a 2600. Could be adding in an LFO / Portamento option?

also looks like multiple is in a more useful place.

also no space for speakers, and if there are no speakers, then that's 2 more vertical sliders in the bottom half not accounted for.
CF3
Less teasing, more releasing.
xonetacular
CF3 wrote:
Less teasing, more releasing.

Seriously I don't care at this point about shit that is several years away. The endless teasing and hype from behringer marketing and the drones that parrot it making threads everywhere is getting old and just drowns out discussion about other products that are actually out or coming out soon, and that's exactly their intention.
nangu
tioJim wrote:
"BARP" <<< lolz

Yep, that’s an unfortunate name. Kinda sounds like the upstream version of a shart..
drowld
I'm so hyped. The 2600 have been a dream. I would still buy it for 1500-2000$ tbh.
Demos are probably less than 2 years away Dead Banana
calaveras
for reals, can we just stop doing the work of Behringers marketing managers. Let them release product specs and release dates before we start another 30 page thread for their benefit.
Neo
Where's the Bynthi AKS?
Fabong
I love my Korg Arp Odyssey. It's not vintage but that's no big deal for me. I would check out a 2600 clone, whether I'd buy I'm not sure yet. But I am interested. I have got the Arp craving now.
lmgrovllum
Is it selling time for TTSH owners hmmm..... ?
Sir Ruff
lmgrovllum wrote:

Sure.. yeah... for a product that is like 3 years away.

Seriously, I think we need a moratorium on B* PCB-only teaser threads at this point.
Panason
Did they even make a Barp Odyssey yet?
CF3
Sir Ruff wrote:
lmgrovllum wrote:

Sure.. yeah... for a product that is like 3 years away.

Seriously, I think we need a moratorium on B* PCB-only teaser threads at this point.

Behringer’s marketing and development strategy

Rex Coil 7
BARP ... half burp/half fart.

Or combination burp and fart.

... ewwww ... gag me with a spoon
thetwlo
As much as the 2600 was a great synth, it's still a more amazing educational tool, at B's prices this should be mandatory in every music room. It's the cost of a few textbooks, in the '70's it was the cost of a 1000+ textbooks.
SweetNuthin
another vaporwave by Mr.B.. also i read that the Crave synth is 52 weeks delayed... d'oh! Jeez lol
Muzone
SweetNuthin wrote:
.... also i read that the Crave synth is 52 weeks delayed... d'oh! Jeez lol

Good news I would have thought - means the haterz can have another whole year of slagging a product they have no intention of buying hmmm.....
Joe.
Everyone in this thread got sued (hides)
nectarios
I think most people know that these new announcements, will be just that for a good while, i.e. at least a year.

Maybe they're trying to keep people from spending their money by showing them that they are planning on making a synth they possibly like.

I love the ARP2600...always wanted one but could never afford it and can't possibly take up the TTSH soldering job.

The format of the the 2600 is critical, so even though I am not holding my breath and I was never going to buy a TTSH or vintage ARP2600, this is an interesting project.
SonicRevolutions
Where that pro 1 at?
a100user
SonicRevolutions wrote:
Where that pro 1 at?

Last I heard they are leaving factory end of May (now) and then distribution end June.

We'll see.
nectarios

Shledge
Even if this one isn't accurate sounding, it's something I'll heavily consider buying, whenever it comes out...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3