MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Just another Renoise celebration!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Just another Renoise celebration!
The Space Disco
I love Renoise!
ignatius
it's a really great way to make music. so much modulation available. and tons of weird stuff that can be taken advantage of.

the chord progression in this reminds me of INXS a bit.

chvad
you know... this never happens to me but I just dont understand renoise. i bought renoise redux but it just doesnt make any real sense to me lol.
ignatius
chvad wrote:
you know... this never happens to me but I just dont understand renoise. i bought renoise redux but it just doesnt make any real sense to me lol.

redux and renoise share a similar brain but the full program as a DAW is a different thing. the tutorial videos are great and really helpful at revealing how much power is available. it's had internal LFOs, envelopes, envelope followers etc to use to modulate anything for a long time. per event modulation of so many parameters. easiest way to get used to it is to just drop a drum break in there and start mangling it and rearranging it.

beginners tutorial is great place to start.

chvad
ignatius wrote:
chvad wrote:

redux and renoise share a similar brain but the full program as a DAW is a different thing. the tutorial videos are great and really helpful at revealing how much power is available. it's had internal LFOs, envelopes, envelope followers etc to use to modulate anything for a long time. per event modulation of so many parameters. easiest way to get used to it is to just drop a drum break in there and start mangling it and rearranging it.

beginners tutorial is great place to start.

thanks man! i'll try *ahem* re-digging into it!
The Space Disco
Wow, yeah, never listened to INSX, nice it sounds I must say, thanks for the links.

What I love about Renoise is that it is so close to the beautiful sequencer in the Digitakt... or maybe it’s the other way around, the Digitakt is beautifully close to Renoise, love the parameter locks, retrigger per step and probability triggers etc. I always smile when I work in Renoise.

And polyrhythm and junk can be made if you use and create phrases and truck around with that.

Rockin' Banana!
The Space Disco
I don't know... something to get lost in!?
This is fun!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1