MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Lissajous - M4L audio visual software
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Lissajous - M4L audio visual software
audiobulb
Lissajous - Ableton Live Version (M4L) ableton live

Lissajous is a real-time audio reactive graphics application (MaxForLive) and inspired by the work of Jules Antoine Lissajous.

http://www.audiobulb.com/create/Lissajous/Lissajous.htm

The media project is born with the purpose of investigating the relationship between sound and vision, chaos and order, closely related to astronomy, mathematics & physics. It explores the field of harmony and disorder and let the user dip into an elegant, dreamlike, minimalistic yet chaotic space which reflects the complex rules of the universe in all its abstract beauty.

The software shows sound oscillations as XY matrix functions and creates complex graphics curves. Lissajous graphically describes sound and allow observation of constantly varying signal voltage of two audio signals as function of time. Video generated by sound can be controlled in endless ways by giving to the user the possibility of a whole-new range of interactions.

This is a M4L version which works directly with Ableton Live. Users will be able to use Lissajous within their projects, and to midi map all of its parameters.

http://www.audiobulb.com/create/Lissajous/Lissajous.htm

pekbro
This is pretty cool thumbs up

Being able to record out video is a great feature, sometime lacking
in other products along the same vein.

Definitely gonna have to check this out in Live.

-Cheers
Panason
Quote:
and to midi map all of its parameters.

OK that is something.

Unlike other visualizers this one seems to be lightning fast and super reactive.... but I don't see any colours..
Phil999
it's a good software, fluid graphics.

By the way, how to download the recent version as an old customer?
Funky40
i^m interested in this thing.
i had a look at the manual but i don´t get it.

i see a application that is creating the sound signals itself.
i´m not interested in that part !
whats left ? is this thing something for somebody who just wants to patch his modular into 2 DC coupled audio inputs, X-Y style ?
(for example thru own audio tracks based on Ext.in with added FX just to serve for interesting visual lissajous effects (having live/m4L) )

what controls do i have for external signals ?
or what software alternatives would i have ?
pottering
About downloading latest version: I used the custom link sent to my email after the purchase.

Lissajous is a instrument, but the purchase is a bundle with the separate "L-Scope" device, which is only the visual part and loads as an audio FX.
Phil999
thanks, good advice.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1