MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Wasp Filter kit for Shruthi and Phoenix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author New Wasp Filter kit for Shruthi and Phoenix
tubeohm
Limited Shruthi-Wasp DIY kit is coming soon

on TubeOhm.com

after a longer (de-generator) time I sat down again at Shruthi/Phoenix to develop a new filter. This time it is a Wasp filter - missing in my collection. And because I've been there before, I've given the motherboard
also some CV-in for you. A reasonable and stable case made of plexiglas was also developed.

To the Wasp filter: It has 4 modes , LP , BP , LP + evil dist , BP + evil dist.
It sounds like you expect from this filter.
By a stepless adjustment of the distortion one can choose the power with which the filter is driven. By a circuit trick it is also possible to bring the filter into resonance.

To the Wasp Motherboard : new are the CV in 0..10 Volt . The inputs are protected against negative voltage and overvoltage. Refresh rate is slow , 10..20 Hz.

More info here :
https://www.tubeohm.com/new-developement.html

Ahh , the case is coming soon . You see a prototype made of wood for control the holes .The final version is made of 2 color plex , yellow and black .

Greets
Andre

[img]https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/userpix2/19742_waspmobo_2.jpg
tubeohm
So, now the wasp is ready. Here is the current case as well as the motherboard with the CV inputs.

Next on TubeOhm.com

Some other news , we have now the SSM2044 Filterboard for Shruthi and also the DSP filterboard.

cnicht
100 posts for selling?

Where are the open-source design files for these projects?
tubeohm
cnicht wrote:
100 posts for selling?

Where are the open-source design files for these projects?

Like i say , coming if it is complete ready (MOBO)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1