Need help from a fellow Synthi/VCS3 owner

Discussing some incredible modules that don't quite fit into the other forum categories.

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

Scot Solida
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Need help from a fellow Synthi/VCS3 owner

Post by Scot Solida » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm

So here’s the thing... I need to compare a couple of simple settings on my VCS3 to someone else’s. This is nothing more than a level test, to verify that my filter is behaving as it should. If you are a VCS3 or Synthi owner and willing to spare a few minutes of your time, please shoot me a PM. :help:

Thanks!

ExtrasensoryPerception
Common Wiggler

Post by ExtrasensoryPerception » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 pm

:)

Scot Solida
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Scot Solida » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:21 pm

A huge THANK YOU to ExtrasensoryPerception and tarafeathers (and Papz, of course) for helping out. I think I can rest easy now, knowing that my beloved VCS3 is behaving as it should. :hail:

ExtrasensoryPerception
Common Wiggler

Post by ExtrasensoryPerception » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:39 pm

pleasure to help. quirky little creature, the EMS!

sleestack808
Common Wiggler

Post by sleestack808 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:00 pm

I know price whining is boring, but these synths have jumped 5k in asking price in the last 3 months. Im not even counting the stupid vcs3 with keyboards for 30k asking prices. Which aren't selling, just your standard synthi. Like, wtf. Shame

Scot Solida
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Scot Solida » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:18 pm

This thread was created as a plea for help from one Synthi/VCS3 owner to others. That help was well-given and well-received. It has absolutely ZERO to do with the going rates for these instruments. If you want to complain about the prices of vintage synths, feel free to start your own thread for that purpose, that isn’t what this one is about.

papz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by papz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:31 pm

I know price whining is boring
If you know that this kind of pointless and inappropriate comment is boring, why do you post it ? Do you like being boring ?
Finest EMS gear service and Music Easel/208 goodies

I'm not a synths dealer and I'm not aware of an inexpensive Synthi secret market, please don't ask me if I know one for sale.
I don't offer support of any kind to people attempting to build clones of EMS equipment.

Return to “Buchla, EMS & Serge”