MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

first project from the Spaces Sound Moniker
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author first project from the Spaces Sound Moniker
spacessound
Created with a small eurorack system and a Nord Micro modular and field recordings.

Slow droning mono-sylabic in the most part - mostly for comtemplation, deep or background listening. I'd be thrilled if anyone took the time.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=1959999227 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]
Fog Door
Nice track, I really like the field recording - well captured. I'm hesitant to offer it because I don't want to appear rude or discourage you in any way but I have a small observation - I think your track would really benefit from something in the low end of the frequency spectrum. Just like the bass-like sound that appears briefly about 7 and a half minutes in. It wouldn't need to be high n the mix or even "do" anything other than be there but I think it would help to immerse the listener in the track and it would make for a more comfortable listen over the 19 minute duration. This is just my opinion of course and I very much enjoyed the track all the same but I thought it might be helpful to share this with you. I look forward to hearing more. smile
spacessound
Thanks Fog Door. Yes, I understand. I started with that lower end but left it as a brief visitor. As a separate element I'm not sure it worked and my monitoring is not ideal. It could be I filtered too much out of the bottom too.

Anyway, appreciate the comments
[/quote]
Fog Door
Quote:
I'm not sure it worked and my monitoring is not ideal

Its only my opinion, others may disagree, I think my post ended up sounding more critical than I intended! I do really like the track thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1