COTK - C961S - Ind. Output Issue

Moog, Synthesizers.com, MOTM, Modcan, Moon and others..... Go big!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

Lowgritt
Common Wiggler

COTK - C961S - Ind. Output Issue

Post by Lowgritt » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:18 pm

So I've had the C961s module for a few years now and the individual gate outputs have been always been a little wonky, sometimes skipping steps not following the selected mode precisely. At first I wrote off the issue and removed it from the system to use some other modules, eventually I added it back in the system and the same wonky behavior was apparent but after perhaps a day of use, the individual gate outputs stopped sending voltages altogether. The Bus Output is and has always behaved as expected. I've looked over the PCB to see if there was any thing obviously messed up but to my non-electrical engineer eyes I didn't see anything glaring. I've reached out to Kazike at COTK but have yet to hear any reply on the potential of a repair & it's been over a month.

Just curious if anyone has any idea what went wrong or any ideas for repairing the unit?

Thanks!

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 pm

I'm not sure what might be wrong. You might try contacting Georg who is the gentleman who does all of the digital design for COTK. I couldn't find his email address at the moment but there is an address for him on the WaveFront page:
http://www.wavefront-audio.com/

Lowgritt
Common Wiggler

Post by Lowgritt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:35 pm

JohnLRice wrote:I'm not sure what might be wrong. You might try contacting Georg who is the gentleman who does all of the digital design for COTK. I couldn't find his email address at the moment but there is an address for him on the WaveFront page:
http://www.wavefront-audio.com/
Thank You John! I'll look into that

Return to “5U Format Modules”