MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

all the promised things!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author all the promised things!
iheartmodular
ts mkii firmware
escalation dominance
andore
contempt
bl mkii
etc

where are they?

i understand but

if they never going to happen i need to let go of hope and get over it
hawkfuzz
I would pretend to move on as if they don't exist for now. Andore is something we are all waiting to get since it's so many functions in one.
Wick
hawkfuzz wrote:
I would pretend to move on as if they don't exist for now. Andore is something we are all waiting to get since it's so many functions in one.
i hope they don't discontinued the adore and replace them with the adore jr
hawkfuzz
I thought they already were discontinued...or maybe just slow stock.
mt3
I don't believe the Double Andore mk II will be discontinued due to Andore Jr.. Not exactly a one-for-one replacement...
Wick
mt3 wrote:
I don't believe the Double Andore mk II will be discontinued due to Andore Jr.. Not exactly a one-for-one replacement...
lets hope not I’m looking for one
iheartmodular
sure smile

official update from ime would be good
gringostar
I'd just like them put into modular grid so we know the sizes and general layout.
mt3
gringostar wrote:
I'd just like them put into modular grid so we know the sizes and general layout.

All of them should be up there already.
gringostar
mt3 wrote:
gringostar wrote:

All of them should be up there already.

I meant the new modules that were shown off recently.

Andore Jr (actual panel and not a screen grab)
Malgorithm mkIII
Kermit mkIII
Bionic Lester mkIII
nios
Quote:
Andore Jr (actual panel and not a screen grab)
Malgorithm mkIII
Kermit mkIII
Bionic Lester mkIII

Yeah seriously, I was going back over and over to pause the handful of YT vids showing the renderings/descriptions of these, just to try to read the specs (mostly unsuccessfully). I guess maybe the concepts are not set in stone so they don't want to set expectations yet, but it can't hurt to at least ask to see what's up. There's just a blank hole in my planning stage on the 'grid for these things.

For example the the new Kermit's supposed to be a quad version, with patch storage/morph function? So much function in such small HP? That is extremely relevant to my interests and should be to goddamn near anyone's, please sir I want some more.
Voggg
based on what he's said this year, Lester will be out next, then Andore Jr, then Malgo and Kermit late this year or next year. Timeline might be slower than that though. He's got a lot on his plate. I wouldn't hold my breath on any firmware updates or other things until further announcements.

I've not heard any plans to discontinue Double Andore mk2.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1