MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

licensing transition - ACTION REQUIRED for Silent Way users
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author licensing transition - ACTION REQUIRED for Silent Way users
os
Please see https://expert-sleepers.co.uk/licensing_transition.html

TL;DR - my eCommerce/licensing provider has pulled the rug out, and it's time to move, if you want continued support and updates.
DJMaytag
Purchased upgrade. EDIT: didn't read the post fully and found my answer.
soundslikejoe
Purchased with discount, and registered to my iLok (see SW on the key and in manager). When I load plugins in Cubase 10 they all still report as unregistered.
hmmm.....
DJMaytag
soundslikejoe wrote:
Purchased with discount, and registered to my iLok (see SW on the key and in manager). When I load plugins in Cubase 10 they all still report as unregistered.
hmmm.....

Did you download the latest version?

I had a similar problem with Reason after I upgraded to the iLok version.
soundslikejoe
Yes. Installed 2.8.0

*** Fixed it. Required iLok update and reboot ***
rowsbywoof
I’m actually happy to have these licenses in ilok now. One less software manager to bother with and ilok works so much better than the old Digital River auth. I constantly had problems with that and needed to periodically relaunch it or Augustus Loops would go unregistered on me. Worth the hassle and few bucks to upgrade my licenses.
mckenic
Just spotted this now *eeek*
Thats a pain in the ass - must have pissed you off royally Os mate!

Just upgraded (thanks for making it easy and inexpensive!!!) and its probably the kick in the ass I need to get back into using Silent Way. Blessing in disguise!

thumbs up
pvdn
Does this mean i no longer need the ES Licence Manager?
ignatius
is there a way to enter multiple coupon codes or do i have to have a separate transaction for each plug in i own?

hmmm.....

thanks for the multiple authorizations. makes like way easier. thumbs up thumbs up

edit: managed to get 4 of the 5 i own by doing separate transactions. but for some reason it won't let me process the final transaction. also, the paypal checkout process seems broken. it asks for a phone number and zipcode then times out and says "Sorry. cannot process your transaction"

i'll try again.

edit edit: also, what a pain in the ass for you smile i'm sure this is just what you wanted to deal with.

edit edit edit: i guess $2.00 was below the minimum credit card charge or something. got it to work w/paypal.
os
pvdn wrote:
Does this mean i no longer need the ES Licence Manager?

It does, yes.
mt3
Issues with trying the paypal route.
When I attempt to log in to Paypal via the payment method I get variations on the following message:
"Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.paypal.com/signin?" on this server."

EDIT:
Must have went into a 90's wormhole. Was a browser issue.
Was using Safari on Mac (didn't work). Worked fine when I used Firefox.
MAGIC.
ThenCameNow
Hi OS,

The website says $4 and $2 for the updates but when I enter the reg code for Augustus it says €5. What's that about?

And can I do them all in one go please? It takes forever this way. (I have all plugins).

Thanks,
RCM
ignatius
ThenCameNow wrote:

And can I do them all in one go please? It takes forever this way. (I have all plugins).

when i did the updates a while ago i had to do 1 at a time. i couldn't find a way around it.
thalass
Hi hi.

I’m new to MW, go easy.

I have a problem with Lil Mikey. Anyone have time to chat about it?

Thanks
ThenCameNow
What is "Lil Mikey" ?
ignatius
thalass wrote:
Hi hi.

I’m new to MW, go easy.

I have a problem with Lil Mikey. Anyone have time to chat about it?

Thanks

wrong thread. you should either start a new thread in the expert sleepers sub forum or find an existing thread on Lil Mikey.

since you're new.. here's a link smile

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215590&highlight=
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1