MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting 3 perpetually restarting itself with SD card
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting 3 perpetually restarting itself with SD card
Risc_Terilia
I was trying to get wavetable VCO going, had it sample playback working with same card but after some messing about with playlists now if I turn on the disting on with the SD card in it just does the start up lights constantly. Any idea please?

Thanks
os
Sounds like it's crashing. Wipe the card and start again. Note what it is you change that makes it crash.
Risc_Terilia
os wrote:
Sounds like it's crashing. Wipe the card and start again. Note what it is you change that makes it crash.

Thanks for your help - seems to be something I'm doing wrong with folders for wavetables because it works fine with single files.
os
Feel free to zip up the card contents and post them here.
Risc_Terilia
os wrote:
Feel free to zip up the card contents and post them here.

Thanks
os
The problem is that your waveform files are much too big. There is only enough space for 29000 samples, across all the waveforms. Your first waveform is over 24000 samples by itself.
Risc_Terilia
os wrote:
The problem is that your waveform files are much too big. There is only enough space for 29000 samples, across all the waveforms. Your first waveform is over 24000 samples by itself.

Ok thanks for all your help!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1