MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MS10 cv out?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author MS10 cv out?
LazyCircuit
A quick question. If I sequence the MS10 or 20 from my ,Daw can I still play the keys and generate voltages while the sequence plays on the oscillator? I would love to control a second oscillator live while the first is sequenced or play a Eurorack filter using the keys.

PS I am aware of the whole hz/v and v/oct thing.
bmot
You can’t play the MS10 keyboard when it’s under cv control (I’ve got one, and tried that), but couldn’t say for sure about the MS20. Although I’d be surprised if it’s any different. There’s probably a clever trick to achieve something similar, maybe someone here can tell us?
LazyCircuit
bmot wrote:
You can’t play the MS10 keyboard when it’s under cv control (I’ve got one, and tried that), but couldn’t say for sure about the MS20. Although I’d be surprised if it’s any different. There’s probably a clever trick to achieve something similar, maybe someone here can tell us?

Now that is a little disappointing but I expected it. I think I will probably go ahead and buy the MS10 anyway.
flo
The keyboard is deactivated if you use the Hz/V input, but not on the +/-5V modulation inputs. On both the MS10 and 20. thumbs up
LazyCircuit
flo wrote:
The keyboard is deactivated if you use the Hz/V input, but not on the +/-5V modulation inputs. On both the MS10 and 20. thumbs up

So I can play an external vco simultaneous to the sequencer as long as I use v/oct input?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1