MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mounting Buchla half size modules?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Mounting Buchla half size modules?
mousegarden
Still learning, and need to know how to fit Buchla half size modules in a standard Buchla boat, how are they connected? do I need two spaces on the power board? and an adapter for mounting. I intend to get a 281h and a 292h.
mutierend
Good question. In the very least, you need an H bracket (which is shaped like an h, heh) and I think power converters are necessary.
ArguZ
Depends...the LEMx cases come with the newer power connectors and the old ones mounted on one board.
For big cases , yes, you need a 1in2 power adapter.
mousegarden
Thanks, I'm only going to get a 4 space boat,
    Samo
or Boops, haven't decided yet. But I'm assuming these will be capable of taking the brackets and adaptors? I also see that that Buchla 201e 6 Space boat has 8 power connectors? Could these extra power connectors be used to power half size modules?
Clockgate
I have a 225h and 226h, and both were supplied with the bracket, a half-size blank panel, and the power adaptor to power the h module from a standard Buchla connector. So you can mount the h-modules directly into any Buchla case.
mousegarden
Clockgate wrote:
I have a 225h and 226h, and both were supplied with the bracket, a half-size blank panel, and the power adaptor to power the h module from a standard Buchla connector. So you can mount the h-modules directly into any Buchla case.

Thanks for that, another doubt cleared up, I never had all these issues with Euro, but it's worth it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1