MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Minilogue xd permanently out of stock? Other gear too
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Minilogue xd permanently out of stock? Other gear too
Bath House
I have never seen one in stock for months. Sweetwater has been “More on the Way” for months. Same with intellijel cases, the microfreak, pioneer squid. I don’t remember a time where it was this hard to find common new gear for sale. Is there some sort of global manufacturing constraint?
lisa
MicroFreak was released less than two months ago so it definitely has been in stock. wink
jdaddyaz
Could have something to do with tariffs, as it's become more expensive for companies to produce and then distribute their goods in the U.S.. Or it could just be companies not wanting to over extend their production s on one individual item, making too many of the product, and then having a huge waist of resources. Production habits have steady been changi.g over the past 20 years, as companies look to get as close to an equilibrium as possible, thus saving resources, and also minimizing unnecessary expenditure. Have you called Sweetwater about the expected restock dates? They're usually pretty good with providing a timeline. Love Sweetwater for their customer service.
kwaidan
With the Minilogue XD, Guitar Center has the keyboard version, and the tabletop version is due in August.
calaveras
I gave up on the Mantis case because nobody I normally buy from had it in stock when I was looking. And now I'm back in 'guess I'll just DIY something to save and take 3 months to finish it'
nectarios
My xd comes next week, the shop said.
Fingers crossed.
Sinamsis
Bath House wrote:
I have never seen one in stock for months. Sweetwater has been “More on the Way” for months. Same with intellijel cases, the microfreak, pioneer squid. I don’t remember a time where it was this hard to find common new gear for sale. Is there some sort of global manufacturing constraint?

The Intellijel case thing isn’t anything new. They produce them in batches sporadically it seems. Sweetwater had a batch of silver 104s a couple weeks ago. They may be gone. They’re getting black ones mid July. I’m on the list for my second black 104 go 7U. When I bought one from DM a year ago or so I wanted silver but essentially it was unobtainable so I took the black one.

I would highly recommend Detroit Modular btw. I’m going with Seeetwater because I want to put it on my Sweetwater card. But Dan at DM is awesome. And he’s really good at estimating delivery dates and keeping you in the loop.
dubnspace
AMS/Zzounds, GC/MF have Minlogue XD and Squid in stock..
sizone
kwaidan wrote:
tabletop version is due in August.

I was going to hold out for a kyra.
tardwash
I bought a Minilogue XD last month and a Microfreak this week both from GC without a pre-order. I’m pretty sure Sweetwater has 104hp 7u cases in stock right now.
Sinamsis
tardwash wrote:
I bought a Minilogue XD last month and a Microfreak this week both from GC without a pre-order. I’m pretty sure Sweetwater has 104hp 7u cases in stock right now.

They just got em, and mine's on the way.
Illiac
Bath House wrote:

Hey homie!

We have all of the above currently in stock, sans the Squid:

https://vintageking.com/korg-minilogue-xd-poly-analogue-synth
https://vintageking.com/arturia-microfreak
https://vintageking.com/intellijel-7ux104hp-performance-case-with-tps8 0wmax-silver (black cases land next week)

Hit me up on social, if you're looking for anything (this is Brandon from Chicago, btw)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1