MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Incoming Project: Multimix for Eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Incoming Project: Multimix for Eurorack
Synthbuilder

More details on the project webpage:

http://www.oakleysound.com/multimix-e.htm

Boards are available now but documentation probably won't be ready for a few days yet.

Tony
Leverkusen
Your new euro developments have a very clean and pleasing look! I would be tempted by this one if I had not boards for the MI mixer modules in my drawer. They are very small SMD, so I might come back to this one if I struggle too much building them.

(You might have been a bit too quick with pasting the description from the HVM to the Multimix though:hihi:)
Synthbuilder
Leverkusen wrote:
You might have been a bit too quick with pasting the description from the HVM to the Multimix though...

Missed that one. Must remember to use CTRL+F next time. Thanks for letting me know. thumbs up

I'm not sure which module to convert next. Perhaps the COTA or the DSL. Got some documentation to write first though...

Tony
Leverkusen
Synthbuilder wrote:
Leverkusen wrote:
You might have been a bit too quick with pasting the description from the HVM to the Multimix though...

Missed that one. Must remember to use CTRL+F next time. Thanks for letting me know. thumbs up

I'm not sure which module to convert next. Perhaps the COTA or the DSL. Got some documentation to write first though...

Tony

To me the DSL is the best of your filter modules by now. The Croglin might be the most interesting though and has a cool name. zombie

Personally, I would like a conversion of the sequencer module... Mr. Green
Pav
The ASV vco board has +12v -12v ..so a eurorack VCO derivative seems a candidate.

+1 for sequencer too.
Synthbuilder
Pav wrote:
The ASV vco board has +12v -12v ..so a eurorack VCO derivative seems a candidate.

Yes, a VCO is planned. Probably based around the ASV's one - which actually isn't that disimilar to the '1 of 3'. Sadly I can't actually use the raw Eurorack +/-12V for the VCO core since it needs to be cleaner and more stable than that. The ASV runs from +/-15V and then generates its own clean +/-12V supply for each VCO.

Quote:
+1 for sequencer too.

I would like to do it for 5U but it's quite a big investment because of the size of the boards and panel, and the sheer number of switches and pots to buy. So probably not this year. I guess, in part, the timing of any 5U sequencer will depend on how well sales are going for my other boards.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1