MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

why so much want for not hating synths?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]

yes?
no.
30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
absolutely not.
69%
 69%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 43

Author why so much want for not hating synths?
numan7
“Every body knows Aunty. Stoan boans and iron tits and teef be twean her legs plus she has a iron willy for the ladys it gets red hot. When your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not. She rides a girt big rat with red eyes it can see in the dark and it can smel whos ready for Aunty. Even if they dont know it ther selfs the rat can smel if theyre ready.”

cheers
JohnLRice
Bananallama!
deltaphoenix
we're not worthy
lisa
”-What do you think of these rooms? Do you want to rent them? But you can’t know much about them yet. Can I invite you to mine, so you can see what they are like? Breakfast is waiting. And will your travels start soon? Then I’ll invite you for dinner too. Is that ok, Albert?

He still said nothing. But the expression on his face was easy to read: it’s ok!”
cornutt
I have no idea what you said, but I defend to the death your right to say it!
Eurtrude
I disagree. Obviously this is just orange juice.
Birth_Chord
he say teh edgy thig
Rex Coil 7
.... WOOOSH! .....

That's the sound of this thread going straight over my head ....

hmmm.....

d'oh!

cool
thee ghost ov n_phay
stands up and applauds numan7.
cretaceousear
The Pri Mincer and the Wes Mincer
we're not worthy
Liddlepud
Trubba not
Panason
I want to hate'em all but it's not always possible. There's nothing like a good hatin' on a synth. Let the hate flow through you, because when your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not.
euromorcego
Panason wrote:
I want to hate'em all but it's not always possible.

We know, Panason, we know. But you are doing your best. Besides, not everything can be as flawed as a good old elektron box.
starthief
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Euro Trash Bazooka
Dave Peck
I am alarmed to see that 'absolutely not' is beating 'no' 66% to 33%.

Something must be done.
euxine
absolutely not, if not more than that.
Boofin Moonrocks
Damn. You've given me a lot to think about
radiokoala
Thank you Gary for starting this thread, on behalf of your approval I'd like to share the lyrics to the latest rap song I wrote that MUST'VE by all accounts been inspired by your steel-rat riding closer relative.

Blacklisted in the leftmost of our Galaxy,
Your aunt-enslaved cockroach is part-time
Longitudinal Centreline Crack who thinks
She's central segregate All-Time The Greatest
And rakes dead bumblebees without gloves.

Six-Six-Six-Leaved Clover proclaims her
To be "Sick Sick Sick" [Sic] and "In desperate
Need for Corporal Mortification" & One-Way
Ticket to the Cockroach Hell Where

Weak-Willed Dust Mites Can Quite
Legally Crow about their Peewee
Socker Trophies and wave their
Uglymost stingers atrophied
from BURRRTH!

screaming goo yo w00t Dead Banana
Liddlepud
Wel hes telling Truth here aint it. That's the woal idear of this writing.
Shledge
I for one do not like Zarbon conjaggers. Their trinscilitating filtration system just makes operation of it borderline useless and the quality of the biomechanical parts are more like quantowaved substitute chicken rather than anything from quality brands like Zorn, Prassle, Niptunk and Clonk. Anyone who recommends them are total flumbobs in my viewreadr.

Btw their CEO gave money to charity rather than exploit uncharted worlds of their natural resources, so another no there!
umma gumma
absolutely, maybe
nangu
One does as one does. And was always meant to do. Another does half that, but also far more. In very specific ways.

One wonders if one could die happy. If one died. One says no- absolutely not. But which one said what?
neuroportal
Gniffips.
naos
nothing can make "analog warmth" sounds that Behringer VST cannot do better for a fraction of the price. snobs and haterz BTFO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2