MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synthetic Sound Labs - NEW 5u Delay Module * VIDEO *
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Synthetic Sound Labs - NEW 5u Delay Module * VIDEO *
fac
I'm in. Deposit sent. Than what?
dslocum
fac wrote:
I'm in. Deposit sent. Than what?

Sorry folks. I didn't mean to leave out the important stuff, so...

When I’m getting closer to shipping in a few weeks, I’ll let everyone know the final price including shipping charges. If you have a preferred method of shipping or if you request insurance, please let me know.

I'll be sure to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks for you orders and confidence. It's very warming.
scarymcclary
i'm totally down with this.
ritchiedrums
poke added video Bump!
fac
ritchiedrums wrote:
poke added video Bump!

After watching the video, I'm starting to regret I ordered one of these modules without even listening to the demos. d'oh!

I should have ordered two. very frustrating
dslocum
fac wrote:
ritchiedrums wrote:
poke added video Bump!

After watching the video, I'm starting to regret I ordered one of these modules without even listening to the demos. d'oh!

I should have ordered two. very frustrating

There are still a few left at the "intro" price! razz
mr.spiffy
oooooh, yes! i have been craving something like this for a long time. deposit sent. thanks doug!
Christopher Winkels
Just saw this now. Deposit sent.
dslocum
See First Run 1310 status here:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=308054#308054
Sidewinder
I got my first one on Monday. WOW! This thing is absolutely amazing! applause Within 5 minutes of playing with it, I knew I needed another. A quick note to Doug fixed the situation and now I have another on the way. hihi I will post an update when I receive the second.

For anyone on the fence about this one, rest assured it is totally worth it. The panel is very neatly done. Electronic work is immaculate. Very, very pro. Customer service is top notch too. Besides, I am sure that if you don't like it, Doug would even let you return it. If not, contact me. I will take it! (serious)

I must now figure out how to acquire several more of these. I can imagine several modules in series to create some very interesting mayhem. twisted

Well done, Doug! An awesome first splash onto the scene!

Michael...
fac
Simple question: what is the module's depth? I plan to put it in one of my dotcom portables.
dslocum
fac wrote:
Simple question: what is the module's depth? I plan to put it in one of my dotcom portables.

Yeah, That's something I'll add to the spec sheet. Thanks for bringing it up.

Depth is 2.5" behind panel.
fac
Woohoo! I just received mine! High quality all the way. Had to pay an extra $64 for customs taxes, so I'm glad I jumped in the pre-order bandwagon and saved a few bucks.

Luckily, it fit in my dotcom portable, right in front of the PS. Perfect!

It's my first non dotcom module and my first CV delay, and it's great. So much fun. Can't wait to try using it with a VCA for CV feedback. I want to play this as an oscillator.

Thanks Doug!

My to-buy list is a mile long right now, but at some point, I'll want one more of these.
dslocum
Thanks FAC,

Sorry about the customs $$$, but glad you enjoy it!
fac
dslocum wrote:

Sorry about the customs $$$

Don't be. I had a pretty good estimation of the importing costs before ordering the module, so it didn't took me by surprise. And the module is totally worth it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3