MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

lcsc.com for crazy affordable parts
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author lcsc.com for crazy affordable parts
executiveBlaster
howdy yall,

just wanted to do a quick post about LCSC.com. I've been using the site at work for some time, and just realized it's a resource the sdiy friends should be aware of. with DHL shipping, I get parts in Texas in less than a week, at prices digikey and mouser cannot touch.

I should mention I VERY rarely buy through hole parts, besides switches and connectors and whatnot, so I can't comment on what getting them is like from here. But for instance, $9 for 1,000 100V 0603 caps is, yknow, a good deal smile

Not everything is cheaper here. STM32 micros, for instance, actually cost less at digikey and mouser for some parts. But for op amps, passives, transistors, references, etc, it's really awesome.
cackland
Thanks for the info. Will check out the site
OIP
interesting, i wonder if they bundle shipping with JLC?
cackland
In comparison to mouser, some components are ridiculously cheaper. I wonder how they are managing their inventory / mark up better?

Does make me question if they are genuine parts.
tarandfeathers
cackland wrote:
In comparison to mouser, some components are ridiculously cheaper. I wonder how they are managing their inventory / mark up better?

Does make me question if they are genuine parts.

They have significantly lower costs than Mouser in terms of labour, warehousing, and shipping/duty on procuring stock (when you order parts from Mouser, the import duty on parts is already paid by Mouser, when you order from LCSC paying any duty is your responsibility and is separate from the price you see when you click "buy").
Altitude909
cackland wrote:

Warehouse Location:

No.110 Hutian Road, Pingdi Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen 518000, China

That would be that city on the coast with 1.5x the population of NYC pretty much dedicated to electronics manufacturing
cackland
Fair enough. I might have to order from them and see how it goes.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1