MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Back to the 80's pt 3 - Last Ninja 2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Back to the 80's pt 3 - Last Ninja 2
Sounds From The Shed

Another C64 Classic

Arps: Polyend Medusa
Bass 1: Mono Station
Lead: MS-101 fed through an Erica Fusion Amp
Hats : Erica Techno System fed through dueal fx
Snare and Kick Techno System, fed through fusion filter
Bass 2 (the cool bass!) - Neutron with no FX etc, I just hit lucky with the sound right away

Added a sprinkling of distortion and detuning to taste hihi
Fog Door
Super cool stuff from the shed as usual It's peanut butter jelly time! thumbs up

The black gi doesn't really assist with stealth when you are running through a park in bright sunshine does it? No wonder he was the last one wink
commodorejohn
I heartily approve.
Sounds From The Shed
commodorejohn wrote:
I heartily approve.

The clue as to why is in the name thumbs up
Sounds From The Shed
Fog Door wrote:
Super cool stuff from the shed as usual It's peanut butter jelly time! thumbs up

The black gi doesn't really assist with stealth when you are running through a park in bright sunshine does it? No wonder he was the last one wink

I was watching the video back after editing it prior to upload and thought I'd love to do that Ninja shit to my neighbour. He's an arsehole hihi

But yeah he could have given a bit more thought to his attire in order to blend in more thumbs up
Sounds From The Shed
Fog Door wrote:

Just started work on next weeks back to the 80's, done all the initial prep and just have to design the sounds and it'll be good to go thumbs up

Crockett's Theme!

Been covered a million times but I'll do it all live in Hardware and put the Shed spin on it thumbs up
commodorejohn
Sounds From The Shed wrote:
commodorejohn wrote:
I heartily approve.

wink
Sounds From The Shed
commodorejohn wrote:
Sounds From The Shed wrote:
commodorejohn wrote:
I heartily approve.

wink

I'd love to know how you use your Amiga 1200 in you music setup. I regret ever parting with my A500. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1