MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

disting mk4 reverb parameters missing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author disting mk4 reverb parameters missing
Howling Terror
Was going to ask about that.

Just noticed that the parameters for L1 Stereo reverb are missing. i.e Size Feedback Character etc

[edit] Parameters not being displayed

Using v4.12.1
os
The parameters are there, but Z is now used for freeze, so you have to access them the other way.
Howling Terror
Oh I see now.

Hey thanks again Os.
steve.turner
os wrote:
The parameters are there, but Z is now used for freeze, so you have to access them the other way.

Okay so what is the other way? How would a user know this?
steve.turner
Howling Terror wrote:
Oh I see now.

Hey thanks again Os.

Hi mate how did you solve this?
toonertik
steve.turner wrote:
os wrote:

It's in the manual and on video... but, here it is ...
Push the "S" knob in and turn (while still pushed in)
Phitar
toonertik wrote:
steve.turner wrote:
os wrote:

It's in the manual and on video... but, here it is ...
Push the "S" knob in and turn (while still pushed in)

So how do you know/change which parameter you are modifying? I'm having a heck of a hard time trying to select a wavetable file for K-1 on both of my Distings. What page of the manual clarifies this? I'm sure it's just me not getting some combination of press/turn correct. I've used K-1 before and don't recall having this problem. very frustrating

EDIT: It WAS just me! I missed the part where it says that all wavetable files now have to be in a top label folder called "wavetables" . Feeling much better now thank you!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1