MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What's on your waiting list?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author What's on your waiting list?
strettara
Not waiting, just fantasising: Moog One.
Rex Coil 7
What's on my waiting list?

A big old box of $20 bills to fall from the sky and land in my lap.

That's what's on my waiting list.

hihi
nativestate
Matriarch. Thrilled with anticipation.
RickKleffel
Slabwax wrote:
I ordered a Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Voltage Research Laboratory on there Kickstarter. Pins and needles, pins and needles, my friends.

Had not heard of this before, but it goes on the list now. Definitely my cuppa, though to be honest, not exactly needed.

Just under

Pulsar-23, been waiting on this for a while....long ago expected it would show in September, let's hope so! Keeping an eye out for the online manual.

1010 Bitbox Samplinng Schmampling. ... to replace the Akai MPX16, which at the moment sounds good, but is a terrible pain in many ways. But 1010BBS seems to aim to be a hardware Ableton (OK, pile on and tell me I'm crazy, it's not new news). I want to run huge slabs of sound, which it seems this will do, and much about which I do not care [at the moment, subject to change without notice]. The need is not urgent, so if something else in the Ball park shows up, I'm interested.

I'm in the queue for a Cirklon, but not holding my breath. Coming up on two years now; at least I will if I can afford it, get the newer one.
Daveyp
Strymon Volante. I’m obsessed with tape delays.
Branconnier
Mimeophon
Licudi
A Disting Mk4. Or two.
morgulbee
Preordered the Voltage Research Laboratory Kickstarter. Hope it ships in September as planned.

Other than the VRL I have nothing definite in the pipeline right now. I've finally built up enough modules that I can do useful things. Still trying to figure out how they all work.

I do have a list of things I'm considering, but nothing settled yet. These include:

Poti expander for Batumi

A sequential switch (Boss Bow Tie? Erica Sequential Switch V2? WMD Sequential Switch matrix?)

Tiptop MISO might have some utility for me

Some dedicated drum voices, maybe a pair of Pico Drums? Basimilus Iteritas Alter? Or maybe a Digitakt? Haven't researched this area enough.

Joranalogue Contour-1 looks really interesting

Something reverbish and delayish but not sure what

Biggest problem is my case is nearly full. To add much beyond a few Pico modules I will have to remove some things or buy a bigger case. This happened much more quickly than I had anticipated!
smetak
Daveyp wrote:
Strymon Volante. I’m obsessed with tape delays.

Thought about the Volante for the same reason, but from what I heard it doesn't quite capture the tape emulation in the way the El Cap does (which is one of my favorite all-time delays - the SOS is just brilliant). Haven't tested it though, but have been having some second thoughts on the Volante.
Purveyor2
UDO super 6
Sounds From The Shed
A Novation Summit, also waiting (and waiting) for the BD808, WTF is the hold up, I know there is a saying "slow boat from China", but that boat must have been torpedoed!!!
Shledge
Quote:
WTF is the hold up

Shite like this is why the MS-101 came out half-baked.
Sounds From The Shed
Shledge wrote:
Quote:
WTF is the hold up

Shite like this is why the MS-101 came out half-baked.

Eh? Uli said it was shipping, don't try and fire it round to me demanding it early, I was just going by the info giving.
Xmit
Quote:
Preordered the Voltage Research Laboratory Kickstarter. Hope it ships in September as planned.

Same. Guinness ftw!
Shledge
As much as I like behringer stuff, people getting all huffy and entitled about WANTING IT NOW just makes my eyes roll. The amount of times I've read comments saying HURRY UP ULI I WANT IT NOW is testament of that.
tioJim
Nothing, I'm too impatient to wait for gear screaming goo yo
strangeowl
Motorsynth
spacecase 2
pulsar
summit

should all be in before christmas eek!
otnemem
Quite a few things really but super keen to get these for now:

MOTU 8A
Octatrack
RML Hyde EFCC Combo
McMij
Been pondering a Minibrute 2 keyboard for a while. It looks like a good first synth and the patchbay opens a lot of potential for DIY add on modules. I'm waiting for one more paycheck, then I'll dive in!

Hopefully
MindMachine
Nothing on pre-order, but...

As still not released:
2HP Grain for sure.

Cannot obtain:
Epoch Benjolin and Twin Paeaks (both Euro).

Want:
Kurzweil Rumour, Ursa Major Space Station, etc.
subduct
Definitely:
Epoch Benjolin
BIA

Maybe, either/or:
Turing machine mk2
Pamela's new workout
Intellijel plog
Intellijel uscale

To add to:
subduct
MindMachine wrote:
Nothing on pre-order, but...

As still not released:
2HP Grain for sure.

Cannot obtain:
Epoch Benjolin and Twin Paeaks (both Euro).

Want:
Kurzweil Rumour, Ursa Major Space Station, etc.

Epoch Benjolin has shipped to schneidersladen.de and can be pre-ordered, and is shipping to Signal Sounds shortly (I had an email from Sylvan). Not sure about Twin Peaks though.
Robert McLeod
Mordax Data, been waiting a while.
teamhobson
Mimeophon and Xaoc Odessa.

Don't have them on order yet. I'm waiting on more online demo's and hopefully my local shop getting them in to demo.
Easterner
Ha! I’ll add my name to the Pulsar-23 list.

Also, Space Case Tape Echo TE-2

A Ludwig Acrolite snare drum

And a handpan.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 3 of 5