MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What's on your waiting list?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author What's on your waiting list?
chaocrator
waiting for E-Mu TSCY ROM for moderate price on ebay.
(did not won the bidding for previous one)
BogartDestructo
Will be getting on board with Summit as soon as they are available. It’s a monster!

QPAS
Mimeophon
Ether
Pulsar 23
VM

SlayerBadger!
zer0point
Matriarch - no idea when it will turn up over here though.
red
added to the list:

s y n t r x b y e r i c a s y n t h s !
chaocrator
expected to arrive next week

andreasphh
Make Noise QMMG, preordered 2018 seriously, i just don't get it
SPIKE the Percussionist
have wanted a Pin Electronics HORNET for a long time but now i am instead really interested in the SYNTRYX as well!
Divinital
Can’t choose between the new FGPA synths, Super 6, Summit, and Kyra...
lisa
Still nothing. And I’ve now started to save for furniture and such crap for my new house so there won’t be any new gear or modules for a while. cry
Divinital
lisa wrote:
Still nothing. And I’ve now started to save for furniture and such crap for my new house so there won’t be any new gear or modules for a while. cry

Does that mean you can help me pick my one and only poly synth? I have a Moog Matriarch and PM Voltage Research Lab on the way...
qUE
Hoping for the Behringer DS-80 to be reasonably priced if it does appear.
UnusualCallBox
Can't believe nobody mentioned the ASM Hydra synth. Definitely an instant purchase on release.

+1 on the Voltage Research Lab too, though I'd rather first take a chunk out my ever growing list of modules.

Besides the above, also the bigger Linnstrument and the Matriarch (along with some pedals and a new acoustic guitar). Actually, this is probably the order I'll get them in Guinness ftw!
MARK27
I've actually plateau'd in regard to GAS. I'm sure 2020 NAMM and Superbooth will change that.

The only thing that I keep thinking about is the Epicycloid Engineering Vacuum Tube suite, i.e. the VCA, filter and power supply. It really seems like one either buys all three or none of them. All three together is $700, so it isn't cheap, but I don't think there is anything out there that does exactly what these do. The VCA really allows you to wring every last bit of control and variation out of the tube and the tube ladder filter is certainly the only one of those I've heard of.

But first I have to thin the herd. My system is a little out of control right now.
ReverseShuffle
Possibly, a MC-707 to work on ideas when I am not in the studio.

My main hesitation is that I own a TR-8S, and while I believe it is a awesome device, I hate the colored lights, poor sample management, and general workflow. With similarities between the two instruments, I am somewhat on the fence whether or not I will actually enjoy using it after the initial purchase phase passes.
tobb
maybe this,somebody know wht this is?:

muddy ranks
strangeowl wrote:
Motorsynth
spacecase 2
pulsar
summit

should all be in before christmas eek!

Nice! We have similar taste in gear SlayerBadger!
steffie268
I'm definitely going to get the recently teased Grendel Ra-99 Grenadier.
drift
tobb wrote:

"Row Seven will be showing the Beta version of their analog drum machine. The machine provides modern digital control of legacy analog percussion voice circuits."

https://www.matrixsynth.com/2019/10/synthfest-uk-mystery-kit-is-upcomi ng.html
pmboos
steffie268 wrote:
I'm definitely going to get the recently teased Grendel Ra-99 Grenadier.

Same

Though that Row Seven thing looks interesting... (So does that Syntrx, but I know that I won't be getting it...)

The Modal Argon8 and ASM Hydrasynth also have caught my attention.

The Reon sequencer with the Joystick is another interesting thing that I postulate from time to time...
tobb
drift wrote:
tobb wrote:

"Row Seven will be showing the Beta version of their analog drum machine. The machine provides modern digital control of legacy analog percussion voice circuits."

https://www.matrixsynth.com/2019/10/synthfest-uk-mystery-kit-is-upcomi ng.html

yes,i know,thanks, its me that asked Matrix about and he put up a post on his blog to ask readers what it is smile

Looks awesome device.
3hands
Emu emulator II is on my immediate list. Want to get rid of a bunch of my other samplers for one.

That’s about it!
Benjaymun
Package delivery of a Korg microSAMPLER should arrive over the next couple of days.
silkynight
korg nts-1 . should be here fairly soon.
slumberjack
slumberjack wrote:
K-board pro 4 & fh-2 hyper

Both are ordered and already paid.

I want to get me a fixed live setup now.

Torn between an Octa mk1 or a ER-101 to go with the ER-301 I already own.
Off course with the expander so that it would be possible recording sequences via fh-2 and the k-board.
But first gotta work my ass off and eat pasta and soup.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 4 of 5