MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC 103 t-networks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC 103 t-networks
versipellis
Where can we pick up one of these in the US? ADDAC Systems' page says that Analogue Haven and Perfect Circuit are US vendors, but neither of them are stocking it. Paying 30E for a 100E module seems.. rather excessive for shipping, too.
monads
Sometimes US vendors receive stock late. The shipping costs are offset if you combine your order with multiple items wink
versipellis
monads wrote:
Sometimes US vendors receive stock late. The shipping costs are offset if you combine your order with multiple items wink

I've contacted a few and they've no plans to stock. I thought about getting other modules, but nothing's really stood out besides the ADDAC103.
unitard
I purchased directly from ADDAC and they shipped it to me with tracked shipping for around $24. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.
versipellis
unitard wrote:
I purchased directly from ADDAC and they shipped it to me with tracked shipping for around $24. I'm in Brooklyn, NY.

Nice! Their website said 30E for outside of the US. I'm in Boston so it should be around there. I'll contact them directly, thanks smile
bedhed3000
Check it: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/addac-system-addac104
T-Networks with CV control.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1