MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

issue with FH-2 MIDI/CV converter Y-axis response
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author issue with FH-2 MIDI/CV converter Y-axis response
saiteron
i sat down with the FH-2 and my Linnstrument to build a new configuration today and discovered a strange bug: only the first MIDI/CV converter will actually convert Y-axis data to output.

i discovered this as i was building a configuration that uses the "split" function on the Linnstrument to divide the playing surface into two separate instruments. i set both to be identical in configuration except for the MIDI channels they used so i could have one half as a monophonic bass voice and the other half as a duophonic lead/chord voice. for the FH-2, i ensured settings were identical for the first two MIDI/CV converters except for the MIDI channels they were set to receive. after pushing the configuration to the FH-2, only the first MIDI/CV converter output anything in response to the Y-axis CC 74 even though the screen showed both "splits" on the Linnstrument were sending CC 74 data. i even set up an alternate preset on the Linnstrument with the splits' settings swapped and still only the one sending to the first MIDI/CV converter on the FH-2 outputs any Y-axis information.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1