MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CGS101 - Wiring as Quad VCA - Pad ID's?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author CGS101 - Wiring as Quad VCA - Pad ID's?
teleport
Hi, wondering if anyone here has any leads on decoding the pad markings on the CGS101 PCB.

Am preparing to wire one up as a quad VCA (hopefully), and am having some difficulty establishing the functions based on the available documentation online. It's for the configuration seen in this panel :

(as seen :here (although in the actual panel the middle bananas do not exist, connections are in, out, cv and level-pot per channel))

Any pointers as to how to track down a key to the pad functions would be super appreciated!
the bad producer
I drew up the full featured version which might help, just dump the bits you don’t need!

Follow co.uk link in my sig
teleport
Quote:

I drew up the full featured version which might help, just dump the bits you don’t need!

Aha! Thanks a bunch!

That looks like exactly the info I'm after. (Think I'd even subconsciously registered having come across your drawing in past web explorations but couldn't manage to retrace where I'd seen it.)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1