MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ESX-8GT MKIII availability
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ESX-8GT MKIII availability
Joey P.
Is there a reason the ESX-8GT hasn't been available for months?

I ordered an ES-3/ES-5 combo with a pair of ESX-8CV and ESX-8GT back in late April. Everything has been received except the ESX-8GT MKIII

ES's site has said that the GT has been "available now" the whole time, but no one seems to have actually had it in stock (I do see some MKIIs available at a significant markup).

From what I understand, ES is on vacation until mid August, I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up?
Joey P.
Bump...

Anyone receive an ESX-8GT MKIII in the last 3 months?
Licudi
Don't know about ESX-8GT MKIII, but Disting Mk.4 hasn't been available for a while either.
os
Both are being made as we speak.
Joey P.
os wrote:
Both are being made as we speak.

Awesome...thanks!
eight1
Wondering why so long: ordered Disting MK4 months ago from Vintage King USA after they dropped price. Processed payment but the say still waiting for shipment. Trying to be patient but it's a long time.
os
It's in stock elsewhere e.g.
https://www.perfectcircuit.com/expert-sleepers-disting-mk4.html

In general I'm against the practice of taking money for items not actually in stock.
eight1
Agreed on taking money for non-stock items. Never anticipated such a long wait. Any thoughts on when Disting 4 might reach them? Seems like now in stock with many USA vendors except them.
os
That's up to the distributor - not something I directly deal with anymore.
eight1
Understood and appreciate that.

Now being told via email: "Expert Sleepers" says shipping mid November.
It's been a moving goal post. I guess that's the cost of a discounted price.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1