MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

we gonna talk about what the fuck this is?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author we gonna talk about what the fuck this is?
calaveras
Screwing around on ebay.
Find this thing.
I don't know what to call it.
Heisenberg compensator?
"Multifunctional Live Sound Card Intelligent Volume Audio Mixer Sound Card E4X8"

https://ebay.us/c1JxiE via @eBay

and what is going on back here?

Panason
Chinese sound effects machine for radio jockeys?

It has a button labelled Magic therefore you have to buy it. Yes, you.

Sorry about the micro USB ports. Or the battery life.

At least it has "Earplugs" socket!
kcd06
I would go with cheap&nasty sound effect box for people who aspire to be asshat shockjocks on morning drivetime radio, except they're podcasting from their local Starbucks and keep trying to interview the staff, and who also is the unpopular judge at the local karaoke dive bar. Yes, this may be an excessively negative comment, but the ChiCom Surveillance Unit monitoring us all already has my name in the "Not Nice" database.
GuyaGuy
It’s obvious why there is a Shock Waye but why 2 Kisses?
blipson
If you buy four or more, you get nearly 4% off--while supplies last, I presume.
commodorejohn
Panason wrote:
It has a button labelled Magic therefore you have to buy it. Yes, you.

Sorry, I'm holding out for the model with the "More Magic" switch.
RickKleffel
This image is quite informtive:

thetwlo
"The sound card"
I kinda want one.
ndkent
see no evidence it's not for streaming vlogs
thetwlo
thanks, it's a cool find.
Joe.
Aparently it's got a pretty bad clicking problem, probably why it never became popular.

6:40 onwards.

dubonaire
This kind of thing is very popular in some Asian countries where narrations, voice overs, web casting, karaoke nights etc are commonly paired with a small selection of sound effects like silly laughter, 'boing!' noises etc in a new kind of slapstick vaudevillian or punch and judy show manner. Web casting and TV shows often have animated speech bubbles and abstract graphics along with the FX to reinforce what the characters might be thinking or doing. Especially big in South Korea, which is possibly where it originated, and the Philippines (where K-pop and K-TV etc is huge amongst the youth - knows as the Korean Wave).
dumbledog
Oh hey this is just the thing for my Super Mario Maker 2 levels, thanks
Rex Coil 7
The "beatings" button is really cool. The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack!
calaveras
dubonaire wrote:
This kind of thing is very popular in some Asian countries where narrations, voice overs, web casting, karaoke nights etc are commonly paired with a small selection of sound effects like silly laughter, 'boing!' noises etc in a new kind of slapstick vaudevillian or punch and judy show manner. Web casting and TV shows often have animated speech bubbles and abstract graphics along with the FX to reinforce what the characters might be thinking or doing. Especially big in South Korea, which is possibly where it originated, and the Philippines (where K-pop and K-TV etc is huge amongst the youth - knows as the Korean Wave).

I was just watching a Taiwanese show yesterday that exactly fits this description. It was kind of hectic and hard to follow what was going on.
Even with the subtitles and my limited Japanese (it was a Japanese guest on a Taiwanese show) I had no idea.

I'd also like to call attention to this;

It looks like these aren't USB jacks but more 1/8" jacks, that you use an adapter cable for? WTH. I guess USB jacks are a lot cheaper than 1/8" ones.
sduck
I have bought 6 of these and will be basing all further musical activities around them for the rest of my adult life. Watch out world!
Monotremata
sduck wrote:
I have bought 6 of these and will be basing all further musical activities around them for the rest of my adult life. Watch out world!

10/10 would subscribe the shit out of this stream.
Sir Ruff
Monotremata wrote:
sduck wrote:

10/10 would subscribe the shit out of this stream.

hihi

"So... you know when you walk in to a McDs for your breakfast (Magic) and, you just KNOW, it's going to be one of those days (Laugh, Beatings, Laugh)"
phesago
Rex Coil 7 wrote:
The "beatings" button is really cool. The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack! The MSN Smack!

I think every device should include a beatings button that doesnt do shit. just for flavor ya know lol
phesago
sduck wrote:

i am actually very interested in seeing you follow through on this.
calaveras
I am very fuzzy on 'dodge'.
Does this evade a heckler for you? Or is it just a short Dodge Ram Truck commercial.
Monotremata
calaveras wrote:
I am very fuzzy on 'dodge'.
Does this evade a heckler for you? Or is it just a short Dodge Ram Truck commercial.

Let me know when they come out with the Hellcat version and Im in!
OIP
this is all well and good but is there a release date for the Noise Engineering Shock-Ways Despise
Fog Door
Very funny thread, hats off to all contributors! lol lol lol
Joe.
I'm going to hold out for a cheaper B8 version.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2