MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular on the Spot NYC @ Nowadays, Fri Sept. 13 - Free!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Modular on the Spot NYC @ Nowadays, Fri Sept. 13 - Free!
fluxsignal

Signal Flux is hosting a Modular on the Spot at Nowadays on Friday, September 13th (spooky)! Always outdoors. Always free. Always modular synths. Modular On The Spot is an outdoor modular synthesizer picnic founded in Los Angeles by Eric ‘Rodent’ Cheslak and Bana Haffar. Players of all skill levels and styles are welcome. Come wind down the end of summer with us outdoors at Nowadays!

Our goal with this iteration of Modular on the Spot is to encourage new collaborations between artists across genres with an emphasis on the joy of performing live together. If you wish to perform, please sign up using this Google form 4 to be paired with 1-2 collaborators. We’ll coordinate performances for the evening once pairings are confirmed. Please feel free to come enjoy the live music and sunset even if you are not performing.

Hope to see you there!

Signups! (sign ups due by Sunday Aug. 18)

Facebook Event

About S/F:

Signal Flux aims to expand access to and literacy about sound + video technology through student-centered collaborative workshops, one-on-one and online tutorials, hands-on access to technology, and engaging public event programming for people of all ages and experience levels in New York City. We believe a blend of praxis, technique, and community builds sustainable knowledge, trust, and creative relationships. We hope to catalyze passion for the sonic and visual, whether they be newfound interests or enduring practices.
versipellis
Oooh, this is awesome!

Is this a regular thing?
fluxsignal
We only have one scheduled for now, but we will be putting together more in the future at various spaces around NYC!
versipellis
fluxsignal wrote:
We only have one scheduled for now, but we will be putting together more in the future at various spaces around NYC!

That's awesome! I'll try to make it out to one of these at some point. If y'all ever find yourselves wanting to do something in Boston, shoot me a DM!
fluxsignal
versipellis wrote:
fluxsignal wrote:

That's awesome! I'll try to make it out to one of these at some point. If y'all ever find yourselves wanting to do something in Boston, shoot me a DM!

Yeah we are up there occasionally, so will definitely keep this in mind!
fluxsignal
We have a few spaces left - sign ups will be open for a few more days!
BlinkyLights
Quote:
Modular On The Spot is an outdoor modular synthesizer picnic founded in Los Angeles by Eric ‘Rodent’ Cheslak and Bana Haffar.

Heh, I know him (Eric).

Right on. The events sound fun.
looneytones8
Should we receive an email confirmation when we complete the form? I filled it out and submitted but didn't receive anything in my email. Just want to make sure it was actually received!
fluxsignal
Hi!

Gentle reminder that this is happening on Friday - free to all!

Hope to see you there...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1