MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Impulse Command + Alcohol = This (Sober video now added :) )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Impulse Command + Alcohol = This (Sober video now added :) )
Sounds From The Shed


No idea if this is in tune or makes sense but this what I made with the IC on it's first day in the shed . It's a miracle this video was made, I'm going to bed now!
JohnLRice
thumbs up
Fog Door
Guinness ftw! nanners nanners nanners nanners Guinness ftw! Dead Banana

Sounds like you had a good day lol
Sounds From The Shed
Fog Door wrote:
Guinness ftw! nanners nanners nanners nanners Guinness ftw! Dead Banana

Sounds like you had a good day lol


HA ha, I'm paying the price for it now, feel like a bag of shite hihi
Sounds From The Shed


Sober video!!!
Fog Door
Awesome! SlayerBadger! And that is the coolest shed I've ever seen lol
Sounds From The Shed
Fog Door wrote:
Awesome! SlayerBadger! And that is the coolest shed I've ever seen lol


Ta, you can still see my empty bottles of wine kicking about in the last video I did, I should have tidied up!!! hihi



Had a play about with the IC's and the Mono station:
Fog Door
and that is awesome too! sounds really good SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

Unfortunately, watching your videos makes me want to buy stuff!!! lol
Sounds From The Shed
Fog Door wrote:
and that is awesome too! sounds really good SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

Unfortunately, watching your videos makes me want to buy stuff!!! lol


Thanks thumbs up

I had to do a bit of selling to buy this time as my wife complained how I always drain my account really quickly then "borrow" her cash card just to have money to see me through the month hihi
Sounds From The Shed


MS-101 vs Impulse Command

Both synths were Sequenced, Modulated and Transposed from Generator Analogue Sequencers.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group