MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Choose your Shared System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  

Choose your Shared System
Make Noise Shared System
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Verbos Shared System
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
slowpilgrim Shared System 1
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
slowpilgrim Shared System 2
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Author Choose your Shared System
slowpilgrim
I've decided to sell off some of my eurorack and retain just 6u 104hp, to keep a focused 'instrument' and stop me from getting lost in euroland and focus on other musical processes (both ITB and field recording).

The notion of an 'instrument' has naturally attracted me to things like the Easel, MN Shared System etc. The brief is that the instrument has to have a lot of scope for experimentation, and is not planned to replace ITB functionality. Aesthetics and workflow count a lot for me (hence I'm attracted to single-manufacturer systems).

I've come up with 2 solutions using modules I already have. I'm having a hard time deciding between these options. I'm curious to know what the community would choose.

Choose your Shared System.

MN gets bonus points for the insane tutorials.

R.U.Nuts
I'd say stick with what you have if you don't want to get lost in buying and selling and rack rearranging for weeks or months.
three86
Here is my shared system it is a lot of fun every day. It stayed as original SS for almost a year. Then I decided I want three voices like a band: drums (BIA), bass (CIP), guitar (DPO)

slowpilgrim
thanks for the responses guys, I think I'm going to go with the MN system as it seems like it has more scope for sound design and implementing left-field composition ideas.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1